Using water hash for edibles?

A tea?
I'm in the right house for that. Jenna has an amazing selection of teas.
But don't you need oils as well for the thc to react with?

I haven't done my baking yet as the wee ones will be over for the weekend and grandma would rather I waited, but a cuppa tea in the evening to test quantities?

That's R&D ;)

oil makes it more easily available to digest. Lecithin does as well. I bought a little bag in the health food store freezer. I add a little lecithin, a little ground bud and a little milk, mix. Add the rest of the milk, honey and nutmeg to taste. Udvash. Not for everyone but I like it a lot, especially night cap.

decarb and grind a quart ounce or more to keep ready. One could add a gram (my dose) or half gram or less of ground decarbed pot to just about anything.
Toast bread - spread butter, sprinkle bud, peanut butter, jelly, what ever works for you. Really can't taste herb if you add a bit of PB & J. Works great. easy.

A tea?
I'm in the right house for that. Jenna has an amazing selection of teas.
But don't you need oils as well for the thc to react with?

i dissolve the bubble in a bit of coconut oil and blend that with my tea or coffee. :thumright:
picture.php

I’m decarbing some left over A-11 tonight when the wee ones go to sleep.
I’m making myself a tea this evening with the water hash, starting weak.

This could be a good evening thing to let the bones and muscles relax and doesn’t include a guy toking constantly.

You mentioned bad taste. I might be able to remedy that.
I start by using the dry ice method, not as wet and sloppy as bubble hash. Using the finishing bag, just before the collection bud, I place my bag and a pound of dry ice crushed. Then place the bag in a 5 gal and shake the shit outta it. The collection bag, or bucket contains the trich's. They then get de-carbed with the butter/water, refridged, separate the water then..... back to the decarb pan to repeat the process. Each time, your butter gets less green, almost to yellow. Of course you can do this with your bubble as well.

My problem was titration. Like CBF, I can handle 100mg but how can you titrate everything to say 50 or 25mg? 180 hit the nail on the head. Figure on average, 50-60% THC on bud, 20-30% on leaf. So, for example, if you had one oz of good bud, @ 50%, and a good oz equaling about a 1000mg, you'd get five 100mg cookies, ten 50mg, twenty 25mg. 10 mg is way too weak for me.
In using hash, it complicated my measurements.
It seemed half oz was the equivalent of 1000mg so divided it accordingly.
Better to make a butt load of lower 25mg cookies and live through the night munching than get stuck with too high a dosage.
I have a high tolerance, you may want to cut my recipe in half or use half sticks of butter to begin with. Make sure you run the decarb/separation part 2-3 times if you want to remove the chlorophyll.

As an alternative, you can also use food grade Glycerin.

Hope this helps.

Day late and a dollar short.
Took 1/5 of a gram of water hash with tea and coconut oil at 7:40pm. We'll see what comes.

It's 7:44pm now.

Got in 8 hours sleep last night and only woke up a couple of times. Awesome!
Usually I get a few hours with lots of wakeups... although I did almost sleep in.

I think a higher dose would be better for stopping the old war wounds from hurting.
With the amount last night it’s almost like it accentuated my right shoulder pain but minimized the rest nicely.

Must be me, I assumed it would kind of blunt all of it.
Thanks for the information, you guys are awesome!!!

Last edited:
About 3 mg. How did you do? Relaxful but no fireworks?

you sure about that math? If hash be just 50% active then 1/5g = 100mg, quite a hit.

Made cannabis bread and hemp bread yesterday. We ate some hemp bread, delicious no off taste at all. Slept very well for a change.

About 3 mg. How did you do? Relaxful but no fireworks?

you sure about that math? If hash be just 50% active then 1/5g = 200mg, quite a hit. Also as mentioned earlier, a smoking thc tolerance doesn't equal edible tolerance.

Made cannabis bread and hemp bread yesterday. We ate some hemp bread, delicious no off taste at all. Slept very well for a change.

I like the no hangover bit.
I rarely get that from weed but I thought maybe I would from edibles.

I did sit still for a while last night.
If you knew me IRL you'd realize how hard that is for me to do normally. Body was sitting relaxed and my mind was moving some slower than usual which made for a nice change as well.

My much better half didn't notice which was another question, could I do this and go in public. Yes I can ;)

Back