Uncle Bens Tek.

I don't think it's dumb luck. Believe me, you wouldn't have gotten this far with dumb luck. The packaged rice thing is kind of a beginners dream come true. It really should produce enough meds for one person, no problem. It's certainly not for production though. Too costly.

Bumpity Bump Bump

[MENTION=1485]Slim Pickens[/MENTION] - finally got my shit together.

Golden Teacher in the grain bags, B Positive in the Uncle Bens bags.

$ for $ theres not much difference between buying grain bags or buying Uncle Bens Bags.

As [MENTION=758]alabaster[/MENTION] pointed out, if I were into production, I'd be on agar and then doing grain to grain transfers with a flow hood.

I'm just hoping to get a couple flushes of anything......

attachment.php

Attachments

• _91A7896.jpg
    _91A7896.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 41
my bro is buying pre inoculated high end shiitakes and oysters etc..co2 level is important..

some day the may6 be up to you guy's level and inoculate his own

Last edited:
Just finished with a second flush of B+, did a bulk spawn with 5 grain bags of Golden teacher into another tub today.

have 5 more bags Uncle Ben's with more B+ fully colonized. That is about half what I need for a tub so I'm (probably foolishly) thinking about trying to do some bag to bag transfers.

Than again I might just make a smaller tub..........

I've done grains and bags and it's still much faster and just works better to do cake jars. I use rye flour instead of brown rice flour

Back