Tutorial: DIY Tumbler

Hey 420 Amigo did you only have the one part with Screen on it or is there one on the other side too ? Was just thinking that if there is two holes one on each side with screen covering them it might speed the process up abit with the same end result. Great post man have half the stuff here will have to take a trip to the Wally world or Home De POT

Thx again :magic:

buc

Hey bucshott, same as at UDG? Nice to see ya at the Cabana. :peace:

Yes, it has the material on two sides. Mechanically It works great. The only problem with it is the screen material I found locally. It is way too big. Someone had offered to send me 200 micron (I think) silkscreen, but it never arrived. I found some online, but it will end up costing me about $35 for enough material to cover it probably 20 times. I only need a couple small pieces.

guys tommy is correct the easiest stuff to get is silk screen as used for tee shit printing. i got mine at hobby lobby

So, what's the point of tumbling? You shake all these trichs off, then what about the now less-potent weed you have left? Are you still smoking it? Making hash?

kief - hash = same thing only using different methods to acquire it.
The tumbled trim is useless afterwards. The only usefull purpose I could come up with would be for that compost pile some folks keep out back. Usually folks that have enough trim to tumble or make ice bag hash have plenty of nice healthy nugs to puff on and dont need to smoke "shake" anyways.

use that formerly useless trim for making butter , and you'll say dayum when u eat what u made . imho :puffpuffpass:

I need to build one of these! Thanks for posting and thanks to the admin for keeping it around and saving the pictures!!

Tough question, alabaster ;) It would require an essay on the subject to answer properly. I'm not exposed to much dispensary product, so I can't comment on wet-processed (bubble) hash, never having made it myself, but I can tell you that kief is easy to make with some basic equipment, and if you do it right (good terpy source material, processed asap after drying), you can produce some fragrant, tasty hash. I have heard that the potency of kief (that hasn't undergone secondary refinement) is around 50% Cannabinoids. Bubble can go higher than that, for sure.

Back