True canna genetics/ CSI Humboldt

>just old..and driven

.I am probably older than them..big respect for your parents

the HP clone bought for high dough.. I think it was called” The Hash Plant”.the guy had to drive to Winnipeg..’there is a story there too but this will do
it made long colas that filled in well..had a perfumey not dank not fruity smell I cannot describe..but pleasant
one of Alice coopers roadies ended up with a bunch of it thanks to a friend of mine who did electrical setup where they were playing..
the guy was impressed and said hey only ever go stuff like that in the south usa..he said:
its the real G..<--no it wasn't

the sensi hashplant f1 nl plant was a huge thick bush..fat shiny rubber leaves..dank gunpowder taste[ilove that] dense resinous colas inside
multiple fat leaves
strong afghani buzz..

I cannot even remember seeing hashplant looking similar to mine in the f1’s..I was googly eyed on the fat lady..I didn't clone it
...did see HP looking plants in the f2’s..but a zillion other shapes too..
kept the HP clone until I got the chemo clone in 95..then lent the Hp to a friend who let it croak..d'oh
Hello Kushy,

Damn. Gunpowder. You killed me 🔫 lol. That is one terp, alongside that beaut vanilla/bourbon gardenia scent which is my fave floral aroma, that I long for in cannabis.

I believe the original Black domina was said to have that gunpowder smell, it was half Hashplant/NL1 I think too so makes sense. Oh for a time machine.

Luckily a lot of the haze stuff from that era was preserved, which is my preference for smoke, but far out seems the oldest broadleafs around are like bubba, Chemdog etc.

Weird as Fk considering the climate in holland 😂 be way easier to run NL/HP/BlkDom/G13/Ortega for head you would reckon, but alas.

Seems like most of the magic was in the sativas though and indicas to shorten flower with the exceptions being the NL1/NL2/Hashplant & bigbud.

Being around so long, have you had much experience with Aussie growers/varieties?

Peace brother

Being around so long, have you had much experience with Aussie growers/varieties?

>not much .. mullumimby,.several times..

fets 303....

those guys rock

believe the original Black domina was said to have that gunpowder smell
cannot remember that it was gunpowder sure wasn’t gas or fruity ..was given an old selected clone..got to taste it..
very very good weed..
but believe the clone came with russets mites and it turned into a nightmare

Update on the seedings

All 7 of the sour p seeds have popped and are above ground.

The three lemon crosses are starting to grow their second set of leaves. The lemonade x lemon party is clearly the healthiest.

I’m about to go out of town for the next week and a half so I’m counting on my better half to take care of them while I’m gone 🤞.

Attachments

• IMG_4598.jpeg
    IMG_4598.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4599.jpeg
    IMG_4599.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
it’s been about two weeks since i posted an update.

The sour p from CSI is doing well and looks pretty uniform so far. They are in roots organic lush soil for now until I put them in my 4x4 bed.

The lemon x headband is still kind of small and doesn’t seem to be growing as fast as the lemonade x lemon party. The Lemon party S1 must be a finicky little fucker but I’m going to see how it turns out.

I’m not sure what I’ll transplant these into. I might try a synthetic nutrient for the first time with those in my 2x4 tent.

All of them seem to have a little bit of curling leaves. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_4642.jpeg
    IMG_4642.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4643.jpeg
    IMG_4643.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4644.jpeg
    IMG_4644.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
All of them seem to have a little bit of curling leaves. Any ideas?
Curling of leaves is usually a moisture stress issue, which could be caused by a number of different things...but I don't see anything in your pics that would raise concern.
However, in the last pic (the single plant) I see what I would consider serious interveinal chlorosis. Again, there could be a number of different causes. You know your circumstances best, so I would say it's time for a little research...

Another week has past. I got 6 sour diesel x hp13 planted in my 4x4 bed. I gave my 7th one to a friend.

The headband x lemon tree and lemonade x lemon party are doing great. The lemon party s1 seems to be getting its color back. All I did was watered with some enzymes and Yahweh that I got from build a soil.

2 of the 15 seeds of citrus valley lived and I think I’m going to put them in 5 gallons and just see how they do next to the 4x4 bed.

Attachments

• IMG_4658.jpeg
    IMG_4658.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4659.jpeg
    IMG_4659.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4660.jpeg
    IMG_4660.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Another week down. I think I had my light a little too close. I backed it off and turned down the power. Hoping the leaves start to heal. The temperature never went about 78 so I’m just assuming it was the light. Also added 500 red wrigglers to the bed.

Attachments

• IMG_7256.jpeg
    8.6 MB · Views: 9
Another week down. I think I’m about 6 weeks from seed popping. They are starting to really take off. The ones on the side are the two citrus valley plants that germinated. I don’t know it they are males or females yet. The other one is the lemon tree s1 that just doesn’t seem to get it together.

The cover crop is starting to get thick as well. When I flip to 12/12 I’ll chop it all and cover it with compost and worm castings. I just topped all the taller ones to give the smaller ones some time to catch up.

I think the smaller ones are Hp13 dominant. Can anyone tell me how much sour diesel stretches?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Sour P

I got tired of buying plastic trellises and I’m trying bamboo this run. Hoping to be able to reuse them. I’m going to flip these girls into flower on May 1st. I have a feeling they are going to stretch a good amount so I may have to put a second layer on in a couple weeks.

Lemonade x lemon party
Headband x lemon tree

Not looking the best I think I have been neglecting the humidity so I put an old humidifier in and waiting for them to bush out a bit more before I flip them.

Attachments

• IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Back