True canna genetics/ CSI Humboldt

No_koast

This round I planted 15 citrus valley seeds from true canna genetics.

My plan is to veg them in the bags until I can sex them. Then put them in the bed. It’s going to be full.

From CSI I planted 1 lemon party s1, 1 lemonade x lemon party, 1 lemon tree x headband.

These I’m going to put in a 2x4 tent. I’ll veg these along with the others until I transplant them into 7 or 10 gallon pots

Attachments

• IMG_4571.jpeg
    IMG_4571.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 5
Well all the lemon stuff from csi popped but I think I fucked up the chem valley seeds. I might have planted them too deep. Only 4 out of 15 are above soil. Waiting to see if more come up.

I usually start in a paper towel but I was gone for work and didn’t want them in the towel that long.

I might start a couple others just so I can fill the tent. This is a bummer.

Well all the lemon stuff from csi popped but I think I fucked up the chem valley seeds. I might have planted them too deep. Only 4 out of 15 are above soil. Waiting to see if more come up.

I usually start in a paper towel but I was gone for work and didn’t want them in the towel that long.

I might start a couple others just so I can fill the tent. This is a bummer.
I’m going to pop more CSI stuff. What should I get into?

Blue nose pit
Flight risk
Northern lights 5000
Sour bubba kush
Sour diesel x hp13

G13 x Hash Plant = Old School fiya! 🔥
So there’s the G13 Hashplant but HP13 is something else, it’s a varietal from New York known as ‘Hashplant 13.’

It was popularised in the cannabible by Jason king, he often referred to it as ‘the most flavoursome strain he’d ever come across,’ though that was a label attributed to a few varieties by him haha.

It’s a Hashplant cutting that’s not dissimilar to the ‘Hashplant 1’ apparently, and found a home in the islands. There’s a few notable hybrids in the cannabible, namely Sour P, which was a HP13 sour diesel hybrid. Nspecta might’ve made this cross as an homage to that.

I’d pop that chit! Hard for us to get CSI gear downundeh but that would be one I’d be chasing.

So there’s the G13 Hashplant but HP13 is something else, it’s a varietal from New York known as ‘Hashplant 13.’

It was popularised in the cannabible by Jason king, he often referred to it as ‘the most flavoursome strain he’d ever come across,’ though that was a label attributed to a few varieties by him haha.

It’s a Hashplant cutting that’s not dissimilar to the ‘Hashplant 1’ apparently, and found a home in the islands. There’s a few notable hybrids in the cannabible, namely Sour P, which was a HP13 sour diesel hybrid. Nspecta might’ve made this cross as an homage to that.

I’d pop that chit! Hard for us to get CSI gear downundeh but that would be one I’d be chasing.
Hell yeah! Thank you for that. I got these as freebies and didn’t think much of them but you guys are hyping me up.

Thanks for correction. Still learning after all these years. :rog:

At any rate, all CSI gear rocks! 💯

not to be confused with PNW HP..
A friend of mine who’s an older gent grew the original UW back in the 80s and he grew the PNW out recently and said it didn’t remind him too much, but very different growth styles/environments these days. Wonder if that PNW is the same cut as Nevil took over as ‘Hashplant.’ Ortega, Hashplant, UW, all very mysterious broadleafs. Would love to learn more.

"the original UW back in the 80s and he grew the PNW out recently and said it didn’t remind him too much, but very different growth styles/environments these days. Wonder if that PNW is the same cut as Nevil took over as ‘Hashplant."

>yeh ok I am not sure if I had pnw or uw..it was in the 80’s...

I remember talking to nevil on the[sensi seed bank] phone about what I had..
we came to the conclusion it was the same cut he had crossed to nl..the hash plant
because they both wanted to grow vine like
the f1 from nevil had several pheno’s..
I admit to liking the fat.nl1 plant best..it did not resemble my clone
cannot even remember if any of the f1’s resembled the clone I had ..so I think not

when I f2’d the seed I got at least 7 different looking plants..

it was also the buy where I got g13 /nl and he wrote “germ these first"

I didn’t.[ I wanted hash plant= idiot].left them out too long [severalyears] and none germed..

thankfully I learned then about seed storage

the clone was good however..and I lost the nl1 when from his f1 seeds

"the original UW back in the 80s and he grew the PNW out recently and said it didn’t remind him too much, but very different growth styles/environments these days. Wonder if that PNW is the same cut as Nevil took over as ‘Hashplant."

>yeh ok I am not sure if I had pnw or uw..it was in the 80’s...

I remember talking to nevil on the[sensi seed bank] phone about what I had..
we came to the conclusion it was the same cut he had crossed to nl..the hash plant
because they both wanted to grow vine like
the f1 from nevil had several pheno’s..
I admit to liking the fat.nl1 plant best..it did not resemble my clone
cannot even remember if any of the f1’s resembled the clone I had ..so I think not

when I f2’d the seed I got at least 7 different looking plants..

it was also the buy where I got g13 /nl and he wrote “germ these first"

I didn’t.[ I wanted hash plant= idiot].left them out too long [severalyears] and none germed..

thankfully I learned then about seed storage

the clone was good however..and I lost the nl1 when from his f1 seeds
Damn kushy! You have been around hahah, my parents popped their f1 hybrid in 96’ so all before my time haha, but oh man, how I wish I had been around!

Do you have any memories on the Hashplant re. Taste/effect/possible likeness to later varieties? And the NL1 as well?

Having the palate you have relative to the older stock and being able to relate that to the newer varieties (chems, diesels etc) is invaluable. The olfactory memory being so strong, would be super cool to take a whiff of something and be able to relate back to the old stuff.

Damn kushy! You have been around hahah,
>just old..and driven

my parents popped their f1 hybrid in 96’ so all before my time haha,
.I am probably older than them..big respect for your parents

but oh man, how I wish I had been around!

Do you have any memories on the Hashplant re. Taste/effect/possible likeness to later varieties? And the NL1 as well?
the HP clone bought for high dough.. I think it was called” The Hash Plant”.the guy had to drive to Winnipeg..’there is a story there too but this will do
it made long colas that filled in well..had a perfumey not dank not fruity smell I cannot describe..but pleasant
one of Alice coopers roadies ended up with a bunch of it thanks to a friend of mine who did electrical setup where they were playing..
the guy was impressed and said hey only ever go stuff like that in the south usa..he said:
its the real G..<--no it wasn't

the sensi hashplant f1 nl plant was a huge thick bush..fat shiny rubber leaves..dank gunpowder taste[ilove that] dense resinous colas inside
multiple fat leaves
strong afghani buzz..

I cannot even remember seeing hashplant looking similar to mine in the f1’s..I was googly eyed on the fat lady..I didn't clone it
...did see HP looking plants in the f2’s..but a zillion other shapes too..
kept the HP clone until I got the chemo clone in 95..then lent the Hp to a friend who let it croak..d'oh

Back