Trainwreck week 7

ya have ran her a few times, got her first back in 2006, ran her a bit and made fem1 now today 18 years later im making fem4. she is a plant that i have loved from day 1 much like the fpog those two have been with me for a long long time, i do not run them every time but they do get nod often enough over here. once you learn how to grow her and what she likes she get's very friendly and really grows well while giving off great buds. still to this day i can not truly describe what she smells like. ya not many phenols pop up in the seeds i make of her in fem form but ya that purple one was pretty nice, i prefer the solid green one but ya she's always a fun one to grow.

finally afater a long time i got some CSI genetics pretty excited about them, i will get to them soon enough.

UK CHEESE {S1}​
CHIMERA #4 {S1}​
PURPLE URKLE * BUBBLEGUM 09 #13-15​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * PURPLE URKLE {FEM}​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * MENDO PURPLE {FEM}​
PINE TAR KUSH​
BULLY STICKS {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 * CHEMDOG D {FEM}​
WEDDING CAKE * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
PURPLE PUNCH * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 FALLEN SOLDIERS {FEM}​
PURE OG KUSH * TRIANGLE KUSH {FEM}​
HP13 S1​
UK CHEESE S1​
PURPLE INDICA S1​
PATIENT ZERO S1​
PAKISTANI CHITRAL KUSH IBL LOT #21​
BUBBA KUSH S1​
PURPLE INDICA KUSH​
STERLING SKUNK​
79 X-MAS BUD​
CHEMDOG D S1​
DURBAN POISON S1​
BURMESE IBL​
Z26 * HP13​
T1000 S1​
TRAINWRECK S1​
INDIET BITEZ S1​
CHEMDOG 91 S1​
JAGER S1​
OBAMA KUSH * FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
BUBBA KUSH FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
STRAWBERRY COUGH S1​
SNOW S1​
went in with a friend a while back and got most of these from one order, told him next time he wanted to do another buy let me know.

peace ..
The only one on the list I am jealous of is bully sticks. I have heard nothing but great things about it. Some great choices here!

ya in running both of those strains in the BUBBLT STICK, the legend og & chem 91, i dropped both of them just a few weeks ago. i wish i had kept the 91 shes looking great and is right up my ally.

peace ..

Probably my favorite strain over all. I grew the Arcata cut for countless years. Unmistakeable flavor & high, hits right between the eyes. A joy to trim with the high calyx to leaf ratio with the purple underside on the leaves. Beautiful plants, enjoy

I think iv seen these pics before and I still love them these are beautiful plants is this something you bought and if so where from or did you make these beans yourself
that pic is straight up arcata trainwreck, but she was housing seeds. i hit the wreck there with white widow pollen. the breed has never been grown out as of yet. was never very many seeds of it so i did not talk much about it, i knew if i did ppl would want them and i had none to share so i just did not talk about it much after the fact.

all good though ..

Back