Trainwreck week 7

What a cool plant to grow! I have her in a rdwc fallponic system running multiple strains from same res. All House and garden dry nutes and Bud xl and low dose shooting powder. C02 at 1200 ppm lights hitting about 1200ppfd I had to tie her sideways because she went from runty to 5 1/2 ft tall after stretch. Smells incredible and really greasyIMG_20240212_215324550_HDR.jpg

currently have three housing fresh fem seed stock.

my last run with her before this one. this one was hit with white widow pollen.
x-white widow-5.JPGx-white widow-7.JPG

some other shots.

77.JPG78.JPG79.JPG80.JPG
i have been running the arcata wreck sense 2006, these are fems i made from the original cut i got from cough_cough_err way back then.

peace ..

currently have three housing fresh fem seed stock.

my last run with her before this one. this one was hit with white widow pollen.
View attachment 358058View attachment 358059

some other shots.

View attachment 358060View attachment 358061View attachment 358062View attachment 358063
i have been running the arcata wreck sense 2006, these are fems i made from the original cut i got from cough_cough_err way back then.

peace ..
That purple tinged TrainWreck is a pretty one....makes me wanna grow some more S1's out. How many have you grown over the years?

What a cool plant to grow! I have her in a rdwc fallponic system running multiple strains from same res. All House and garden dry nutes and Bud xl and low dose shooting powder. C02 at 1200 ppm lights hitting about 1200ppfd I had to tie her sideways because she went from runty to 5 1/2 ft tall after stretch. Smells incredible and really greasyView attachment 357783
TrainWreck sure is a unique plant...especially in this day and age. I've been growing this girl for 25 years and I love all the unique individuals you can find in the S1's.

ya have ran her a few times, got her first back in 2006, ran her a bit and made fem1 now today 18 years later im making fem4. she is a plant that i have loved from day 1 much like the fpog those two have been with me for a long long time, i do not run them every time but they do get nod often enough over here. once you learn how to grow her and what she likes she get's very friendly and really grows well while giving off great buds. still to this day i can not truly describe what she smells like. ya not many phenols pop up in the seeds i make of her in fem form but ya that purple one was pretty nice, i prefer the solid green one but ya she's always a fun one to grow.

finally afater a long time i got some CSI genetics pretty excited about them, i will get to them soon enough.

UK CHEESE {S1}​
CHIMERA #4 {S1}​
PURPLE URKLE * BUBBLEGUM 09 #13-15​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * PURPLE URKLE {FEM}​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * MENDO PURPLE {FEM}​
PINE TAR KUSH​
BULLY STICKS {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 * CHEMDOG D {FEM}​
WEDDING CAKE * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
PURPLE PUNCH * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 FALLEN SOLDIERS {FEM}​
PURE OG KUSH * TRIANGLE KUSH {FEM}​
HP13 S1​
UK CHEESE S1​
PURPLE INDICA S1​
PATIENT ZERO S1​
PAKISTANI CHITRAL KUSH IBL LOT #21​
BUBBA KUSH S1​
PURPLE INDICA KUSH​
STERLING SKUNK​
79 X-MAS BUD​
CHEMDOG D S1​
DURBAN POISON S1​
BURMESE IBL​
Z26 * HP13​
T1000 S1​
TRAINWRECK S1​
INDIET BITEZ S1​
CHEMDOG 91 S1​
JAGER S1​
OBAMA KUSH * FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
BUBBA KUSH FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
STRAWBERRY COUGH S1​
SNOW S1​
went in with a friend a while back and got most of these from one order, told him next time he wanted to do another buy let me know.

peace ..

ya have ran her a few times, got her first back in 2006, ran her a bit and made fem1 now today 18 years later im making fem4. she is a plant that i have loved from day 1 much like the fpog those two have been with me for a long long time, i do not run them every time but they do get nod often enough over here. once you learn how to grow her and what she likes she get's very friendly and really grows well while giving off great buds. still to this day i can not truly describe what she smells like. ya not many phenols pop up in the seeds i make of her in fem form but ya that purple one was pretty nice, i prefer the solid green one but ya she's always a fun one to grow.

finally afater a long time i got some CSI genetics pretty excited about them, i will get to them soon enough.

UK CHEESE {S1}​
CHIMERA #4 {S1}​
PURPLE URKLE * BUBBLEGUM 09 #13-15​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * PURPLE URKLE {FEM}​
BUBBA KUSH {KATSU} * MENDO PURPLE {FEM}​
PINE TAR KUSH​
BULLY STICKS {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 * CHEMDOG D {FEM}​
WEDDING CAKE * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
PURPLE PUNCH * APPLE FRITTER {FEM}​
CHEMDOG #1 FALLEN SOLDIERS {FEM}​
PURE OG KUSH * TRIANGLE KUSH {FEM}​
HP13 S1​
UK CHEESE S1​
PURPLE INDICA S1​
PATIENT ZERO S1​
PAKISTANI CHITRAL KUSH IBL LOT #21​
BUBBA KUSH S1​
PURPLE INDICA KUSH​
STERLING SKUNK​
79 X-MAS BUD​
CHEMDOG D S1​
DURBAN POISON S1​
BURMESE IBL​
Z26 * HP13​
T1000 S1​
TRAINWRECK S1​
INDIET BITEZ S1​
CHEMDOG 91 S1​
JAGER S1​
OBAMA KUSH * FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
BUBBA KUSH FALLEN SOLDIERS S1​
STRAWBERRY COUGH S1​
SNOW S1​
went in with a friend a while back and got most of these from one order, told him next time he wanted to do another buy let me know.

peace ..
Wow, that’s a lifetime of seeds!

Speaking of TW..... A buddy mistakenly gave me a 40mg gummy of Trainwreck Live resin yesterday afternoon that he thought was a 20mg gummy. He took the same. I called him up today and he said "Oops! The package says a half of one is a 20mg dose!" It pretty much paralyzed me! Very trippy buzz. Not unpleasant in the least though. I went over to Pharmhouse and promptly bought myself a pack. At that dose I'm usually high as hell for a few hours then I crash hard. Not with Trainwreck live resin. I was fully awake from 2:30 pm until bedtime last night. I'll admit I was totally worthless though.

this one was hit with white widow pollen.
jojo’s crystal locomotive bx1 gave me one of the most blitheringly potent widow plants

one my friends still talks about it..but them was more dangerous times and

and I sadly do not have it anymore

the trainwreck pheno smelled like tw..was the size of a foot ball ..and lacked a bit of legs

f2’s never spit out the glory

Last edited:
405.jpgsome old ninja fruit I grew but I never got to try it do to work related stuff but friends and family loved it I just saw some of my old post on icmag witch has some old pic I would love to have but don't know my login or even have the same email that I did back then or even remember what email I used lol but any suggestions on how to get my old account back I would love to know then I could post my purpleskunkdutchtreat

View attachment 358709some old ninja fruit I grew but I never got to try it do to work related stuff but friends and family loved it I just saw some of my old post on icmag witch has some old pic I would love to have but don't know my login or even have the same email that I did back then or even remember what email I used lol but any suggestions on how to get my old account back I would love to know then I could post my purpleskunkdutchtreat
Looks great!

Have you tried contacting Admin at ICMAG to see about account recovery?!

Back