The Curbside Seed Collection

The last of the Tierra Rojo Tom Hill Haze Crosses
View attachment 359737
This OG Jam is special from @ClearBarbedFunk
View attachment 359738View attachment 359739
Originally Taco seeds from @HUSTLEAN some Everything Bagel X’s from my homie Joey Carve Killarado and some fem Bubba work from Bobby O
View attachment 359740
Some LOA from Compound
View attachment 359741View attachment 359742
Katsu, Key Play, grounded genetics, gardenofweeden
View attachment 359743
Swampboys
View attachment 359744
Planning a big Catpiss Pheno hunt thank to @Shabud and 707seedbank

View attachment 359745
Planning a big Sour Diesel hunt
Some sour work from @Chefro420 dif generations from Topdawg, IBL from Katsu/Stoney, old Original S1 for top self, old original diesel regs from Swerve, and I got a bunch new Sowahh and Sour Stuff from @KarmaGenetics coming but this was last pack of Sowahh from original batch!
Going to big sour project, so any recommendations on sour work, let me know!
View attachment 359746
Would you care to share your strategy for bigish seed hunt while in a commercial grow?

I basically just did double pots on production tables in smaller pots and use 1 dripper/pot vs 2. Still 100 seed pop is 6 production lights.

Always looking for better ideas

Would you care to share your strategy for bigish seed hunt while in a commercial grow?

I basically just did double pots on production tables in smaller pots and use 1 dripper/pot vs 2. Still 100 seed pop is 6 production lights.

Always looking for better ideas
The last time I cracked 1000 seeds for 50 light room, I did them directly in 1gal Expanded Hortgrow coco bags. I had 2 .5 g/h drippers in them. I wouldn’t say this my preferred method but for scale and circumstances it worked very well. Veg everything 2-3 weeks, and flip, pull your males as they show get on them fast. I have seeded whole rooms from missing a lingering male 🤦‍♂️

I prefer to start in smaller medium and transplant up. Circumstances space, schedule, I have done every which way, so hard to say what’s best, just do what’s best for your situation. Most times seed runs are a luxury that’s fit in to schedule, and not part of a regular program so you got do what you got to do to make it happen and adapt.

If your popping fems, I find much better stability after cloning from a mature plant. If you’re able to veg longer and let the Fem plant develop more I find less herms. Just takes lil longer and lil more space. Fems are hard, I think people rush them and then blame herms on the wrong things

Cult Classics

View attachment 359697
Old connoisseur genetics, I think there first round of fems!
View attachment 359698
LaPlata labs, some rare 🔥
View attachment 359699
Topdawg
View attachment 359700
Some old Udub crosses from Motive303
View attachment 359701
Few packs of White Grapefruit Cookies from Oni (made with Lemon Betty) and Peanut Butter Breath from PugView attachment 359702
Some old Cannarado gear before Cannarado seed company was even official and a bunch of cheetah piss X’sView attachment 359703
True Canna Genetics
View attachment 359705
Dope thread. Those are are vintage packs, curious what the GDP fem hybrids are in the vials, perhaps some Terpzilla, Purple Project, Purple Halitosis or Purple Cheddar. I popped some of these batches recently and was shocked to get almost 100% on seeds over 10 years old.

Back