The Curbside Seed Collection

CurbsideServ

#CurbsideCertified
Staff member
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
IMG_3201.jpeg
Going to start thread posting some beans I have collected over the years. I collect and try to preserve lots of genetics, but most importantly I POP a lot of beans. Thousands at a time when space and opportunity allow. I share A LOT of beans with homies as well! I try and pop every version of something I’m hunting from every breeder. Regs, Fems, S1, every worked generation available. Side by side all at the same time on the same run under the same conditions, I have found to be the only fair and equal accurate comparison. I prefer to hunt through at least 20-30 phenos of something I’m hoping to keep or work with. I prefer good ole’ male/female seeds. I think the hidden gems and the most slept on thing in cannabis are the males! I don’t discriminate on fems though!
The constant battle of what to crack next is real! Hard when ever the stash is continuously growing, and demands and wants change. You buy things you have to have, homies bless you with gear, your making your own seeds, I could never get to them all but I’m seed hoarder, worse problems to have I guess.

I’ll start with newest additions, from @Nspecta and CSI Humboldt…Mucho gracias Amigo!
IMG_3192.jpeg
image.jpg

Some cool things I appreciate from breeders like @Nspecta are the reversal of both parents in separate crosses, and being able to see the differences side by side…for example…
TK x Chem D and Chem D x TK
Chem D x Chem 91 and Chem 91 x Chem D
and there several more options like that in here!
I love stuff like that! And how seeds crawl up my list of things to crack soon!

Motarebel
Mota gave me a bunch packs at a cup one year and they had a bunch CBD crosses in them, would bless them to the right home… I popped all the Long Bottom Leaf cross and gave @Don Juan Matus a bunch too a I believe!
image.jpg

Scapegoat Genetics…
Weewuu always keeps me stocked with gear!
Lighters, Stickers, Beans! He also inspired to get actual goats! I have 3 now! He as made grosses with some of gear. Maple Tacos (Taco Gelato x Black Maple) he has a ton a great work, my favorite is his Black Cherry Cheese Cake Cookies line. But he keeps a steady flow of fresh X’s that drop regularly!

image.jpg
image.jpg

@Ganja D Rebel Grown Seeds
I have growing Ganja D gear since his first drops on Seedbay! He really work his lines… I have cracked tones of His Double Og Chem work. He has done cool stuff with his colored 5G lines.

image.jpg

Goat & Monkey
Matt sent me some gear not to long before he passed! He knew I wanted some TK s1’s! I met Xo at @Optimus Prime house once, and we had always stayed in contact since! He gave me his reversal recipe and suggested some tweaks to what I was doing. So glad I have few packs from him still around.
image.jpg

Gage Green
I used live gage green gear, bought anything grapestomper related, and man I let some old fire go I wish I had back. Popped dozens old GGG packs! This is what’s left!
image.jpg

@oldsog
Couple years he sent me a bunch of packs, I cracked most of them at a facility me @Green Mopho worked. 🔥🔥🔥🏝️🏝️🏝️
image.jpg

I’ll pull out another random bag and go through it later!

Last edited:
And folks, that's not even all of Curbie's collection..lol! His collection is the MOST impressive I've ever seen. I've seen some massive collections...Katsu's, pipsweed's to name a couple. Nothing I've seen in my life compares to Curbie's. There's stuff in there, I'd give my left nut to run! :jump:

I traded some glass with Masonic and got a bunch of gear…love him or hate him, I think he does some cool things for the culture, with his store, and free seed day ect…
IMG_3204.jpeg
Some old Swerve and Cali Connect gear! I will pop those Sfv’s sooner then later, they are getting pretty old at this point

IMG_3203.jpeg
Some gear from the homie @WeedShouldTasteGood
IMG_3205.jpeg
Some old Cannaventure gear, I have always good results with Rusty’s work
IMG_3206.jpeg
These are from Barney Dunwell, he used to work a lot of Top Dawg gear I liked
IMG_3208.jpeg
These are some old beans MI Thc

IMG_3210.jpeg
Rawman
IMG_3209.jpeg
Dank Genetics
IMG_3211.jpeg
Some Dark Matter F2’s from @JAWS
IMG_3214.jpegIMG_3207.jpeg

Bunch Tiki stuff, mostly some form of Zkittles in there.

IMG_3215.jpeg
Compound grape gas crosses
IMG_3216.jpeg
Bloom seed co, blessed me tons gear, I have already ran through over half of it,
IMG_3217.jpeg
Some bulk Fem Runtz crosses from Julio the Seed Plug
IMG_3218.jpeg
Some rare Oni crosses Bobby O gave me, and Strawpicanna
IMG_3219.jpeg
Karma has always kept me stocked up, when I wast testing seeds for people I did some Karmas first drops with Triple Kush and Lucifer OG’s
IMG_3220.jpeg

I traded some glass with Masonic and got a bunch of gear…love him or hate him, I think he does some cool things for the culture, with his store, and free seed day ect…
View attachment 359643
Some old Swerve and Cali Connect gear! I will pop those Sfv’s sooner then later, they are getting pretty old at this point

View attachment 359644
View attachment 359645
View attachment 359646
View attachment 359647

View attachment 359648
Rawman
View attachment 359649
Dank Genetics
View attachment 359651
View attachment 359652View attachment 359650
Nice! I just harvested a 6 pack of SFV from CC. Nothing crazy but definitely worth smoking.

Cult Classics

IMG_3236.jpeg
Old connoisseur genetics, I think there first round of fems!
IMG_3237.jpeg
LaPlata labs, some rare 🔥
IMG_3238.jpeg
Topdawg
IMG_3239.jpeg
Some old Udub crosses from Motive303
IMG_3240.jpeg
Few packs of White Grapefruit Cookies from Oni (made with Lemon Betty) and Peanut Butter Breath from PugIMG_3241.jpeg
Some old Cannarado gear before Cannarado seed company was even official and a bunch of cheetah piss X’sIMG_3243.jpeg
True Canna Genetics
IMG_3235.jpeg

The last of the Tierra Rojo Tom Hill Haze Crosses
IMG_3244.jpeg
This OG Jam is special from @ClearBarbedFunk
IMG_3245.jpegIMG_3247.jpeg
Originally Taco seeds from @HUSTLEAN some Everything Bagel X’s from my homie Joey Carve Killarado and some fem Bubba work from Bobby O
IMG_3246.jpeg
Some LOA from Compound
IMG_3248.jpegIMG_3249.jpeg
Katsu, Key Play, grounded genetics, gardenofweeden
IMG_3250.jpeg
Swampboys
IMG_3251.jpeg
Planning a big Catpiss Pheno hunt thank to @Shabud and 707seedbank

IMG_3252.jpeg
Planning a big Sour Diesel hunt
Some sour work from @Chefro420 dif generations from Topdawg, IBL from Katsu/Stoney, old Original S1 for top self, old original diesel regs from Swerve, and I got a bunch new Sowahh and Sour Stuff from @KarmaGenetics coming but this was last pack of Sowahh from original batch!
Going to big sour project, so any recommendations on sour work, let me know!
IMG_3253.jpeg

View attachment 359643

View attachment 359644
View attachment 359645
View attachment 359646
View attachment 359647

View attachment 359648
Rawman
View attachment 359649
Dank Genetics
View attachment 359651
View attachment 359652View attachment 359650
I don't suppose you have any of cannaventures grapefruit delite in your collection do you? I'd kill for more of that.

Back