The Canna Cabana / Breeders Syndicate Episode 1

Been sitting here re-watching the episode something i didn't notice the first time but Skitty so reminds me of Mick Foley 😊 is it just my old eyes or anyone else think so
I was packaging seeds at the time and missed some tidbits so I watched back instantly too 😂 skitty seems too nice to put someone through a table though. But I love the old school WWF. DMan should make up some of those shirts, customer over here! Haha

I want to link you up with our buddy Denali. He’s got a fishing trip planned in a few months with rob Clarke. He watched the episode and wants to meet ya as well. Fishing is thicker than blood.
the only thing I was a bit sad about was not having Howie mention him and his wife visiting here ...

and the subsequent Northern fishing days

ps ..I would love to fish with wesos and we have talked about it after hearing about him and Howster

Howies wife is a fishing keener

Been sitting here re-watching the episode something i didn't notice the first time but Skitty so reminds me of Mick Foley 😊 is it just my old eyes or anyone else think so
As I was watching I kept thinking Skitty looked like a real life version of Chunga's avatar. :p
3328.jpg

Thanks for the episode ! It was great listening to all the stories and you guys interacting with one another. It brought back a lot of memories of being on seed bay and icmag in the early 2000

I kill 12 hour shifts with podcasts, there can never be too many and the content doesn't really matter all that much as long as its historically honest and accurate. More. More. More...

Great interview(s)! Thanks Matthew!

Dman, that wasn't my cut of C99, btw; I don't like C99 :ROFLMAO:

So what was the backstory on dutch flowers, I used to breed with theyre lemon thai.
Nothing concrete, speculation at best. I have a suspicion that RC was behind Dutch Flowers, but I have no evidence to back it up. I know he had close friends (Hell Angels) in Montreal that had large grows at the time, and obviously he had access to unlimited prime genetics. Just kinda putting pieces together over conversations we had, but I guess we'll never really know. :zorro:
Great interview(s)! Thanks Matthew!

Dman, that wasn't my cut of C99, btw; I don't like C99 :ROFLMAO:
My bad Bro...lol! :kendo2:
I'm the first to admit, that the memory really starts to fade at 60 years old! :magic:

Loved the episode, brought back some memories for sure. Here's a pic of the seeds I have left from the seed bay / overgrow days. There are a couple names from the podcast on these packs too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_210925985.jpg
    IMG_20200905_210925985.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 13
Unfortunately, these weren't stored in the best conditions all this time. I've tried popping a few of these old seeds with no luck so far.

Unfortunately, these weren't stored in the best conditions all this time. I've tried popping a few of these old seeds with no luck so far.
You're not alone! A lot of folks (myself included) are sitting on piles of old genetics, that weren't stored properly. Luckily we have folks experimenting with embryonic rescue via tissue culture. Apparently it only takes 1 viable cell from the seed to rescue these genetics.

Back