The Canna Cabana / Breeders Syndicate Episode 1

Watching it now.
It's interesting to have been adjacent to a lot of stuff but not really directly involved.
Howster was the 1st person to ever send me seeds online. Lots of good crosses.
And SKitty actually made my avatar, which I love
Never met either.

The cbay days were pretty epic. I wish I still had some of that stuff now. it was amazing what $30 would buy you back then.
Lots of old strain talk...didn't know Dman helped create Endless Sky. Grew 2 of his crosses with it back in the day. really liked the Siberian Frost. Didn't get a good Stargazer pheno.

RC is Dutch Flowers....that's an interesting theory.

Blueberry talk...riot seeds is hyping up his Blueberry. might have to try it. was pretty disappointed with the DJ f5 I grew recently.

Last edited:
For me the best part was seeing and hearing folks for the first time. I could have listened to stories for hours. It was a truly repeatable listening session for me, y'all are truly inspirational crew of folks. I would love to see another episode and I love the early drop on the Cabana.
Where's that fighting tacos shirt... I know i still have it somewhere around here:tacos:

Good episode for sure good to see all your faces. Prob since 08 that I’ve seen dman. Howie, skit and skoosh came to visit mumtiple Times while I was in prison in colorado circa 2009-10
I’ve did couple podcasts for Goodgear while I was in Hawaii, cool experience and brought some attention to us.
Old Stories are always killer. History of the pre legalization culture is rich with knowledge and comrade. Would be lovely to return to some those days not just for the culture but the killer weed as well. C-bay was full of outrageous seed lots. the orig gorilla arm Apollo 13 was one of ours, c-bay was a treasure trove.
Clips did some killer work back then and always shared with anyone that asked. Truly top notch genetics by anyone’s standard. What a ride it’s been.
So many killer shares over the years. Traded with jojo, dman, anonymous (for the orig nam black), Rasta animal for orange hill magic, breeder Steve from spice of life for “strawberry blonde” and sweet tooth.
Seed swap club was another killer site from
Days gone by.
What a history.
Love it!

Last edited:
If I could have more episodes with some of the members here from that era I’d be doing them more often. It’s super hard to put them together timing-wise and a lot just don’t care to speak. But get ahold of curby anyone who is outgoing and interesting and we will arrange some more. This and the madjag ones were some of my favorite to date

Back