The Apex of Vaporization.

^^^ Oh come on now, use some stoner ingenuity and adapt the Volcano bag mouthpiece to the down tube of a bong thats filled with iced h2o.
Maybe too much trouble just to get a hit of cool vapor, I mean hey, we've got cities to build on Mars, hehe.

Great! Your gonna enjoy it! Which tube you go for? I have the shower dome perc. I am extremely tempted to get one of the newly released inline tubes.

A warning to those who live in a non-medical, repressive state as I do, shipping from this company is NOT discrete.

The problem is with the packing slip. Instead of being folded and sealed inside one of those orange colored ones, the packing slip is folded in half and can be read through clear plastic on the outside of the box.

So, "VapeXhale", the company logo, URL and product description can be read by anyone who handles the box. I realize not a big deal in CO or CA, but here I would have been more comfortable with just VXH as sender and a packing slip that was concealed.

i would like to try it before buying. definitely something i would like to have. anyone down in socal have one?:teeth:

PSA: This vape is on sale for $100 off :22_yikes: until tonight at midnight due to having won best new product by High Times.
NOW IS IT.:wizard:

Get it while the getting is good!

Looks like a good device but for a lot cheaper you could just get a vriptech bowl and a heat gun for your bong and get pretty much the same type of hit with water and everything. The machine is just basically the heat gun. You could even get one of the fancy (and quiet) vriptech vapor wands and the bowl for hundreds less. Does the little loading chamber get too hot to pull out of the vapexhale? That looked liked the only sticky wicket for me beyond the price.

Interestingly I don't use water in my bong when vaporizing, I use a large bong with a long neck and the vapor seems to cool enough that its not harsh. I find the volcano harsher for sure.

I have tried many different vaporization styles and I have definitely found that the heat gun and specialized bowl method of vaporizing is the simplest, quickest, and most effective way to do it. For some reason its never really caught on much in popularity as a vaporizing technique despite being much cheaper than machines. I often hear the noise of the heat gun as a downside but its has never been an issue for me. The vapexhale looks like it would deliver similar results, but you don't need to pay $400-500 just to get that kind of vaporizing. If you have a bong, $150 will get you a good heat gun with a ceramic element and a vriptech bowl.

In fact the main guy behind the cloud is buddies and worked with and for vriptech before leaving to do his own thing. I have never used a vrip but have heard good things.
Heat gun is not glass contact is it?
The heater is ceramic? Yes? Air pass over anything but glass? Just curious. I prefer all glass. Glad you like your set up.
I love mine!:bigarmhug:

The screen is neither too hot nor difficult to remove.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vapexhale-saving-your-health-one-lung-at-a-time?c=home
Just incase anyone has an extra 350 or 500 burning a hole in their pocket, the vapexhale team is crowdsourcing some funding for a new project. Long story short, it seems they got burned in a couple ways by their manufacturers over seas and they are trying to come back new and improved.
I will be donating enough for the new version asap.
You would not regret it and you will never get one this "cheap" again. I have only witnessed honest communication and business practice with high integrity from these guys. Unless something better comes along, which I doubt strongly, I will always have a "cloud-like" unit at home. When I am traveling I miss it a lot.

:DJ:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vapexhale-saving-your-health-one-lung-at-a-time?c=home

ordered mine last week. arrival is set for sometime in october! thanks Bodhi for turning me on to this unit.

seems like it would be more fun than sucking on a volcano bag.
Does the bowl you pack up with weed get hot if you smoke like 3-5 bowls in a row? I know I have burned my fingers trying to reload another round into volcanoes many times before.

Not arriving until October seems like a long wait for shipping.

The bowl can get a little warm but I have never even close burned, not a big deal at all, and it's no different after 5 bowls than one, the bowl cools off relatively fast when it's out of the unit.
I hope it's really october.....last "release" was about a year late.....this is different though, they are more business savvy this time.
October is fine with me, so would a few months later, but I think it will be october this time.

Bodhi that has a male glass tip right? do you know if its 14mm or 18mm?
i'm thinking my new concentrate toy might fit on it. it has a 14mm female end.
if it does fits then it saves me some money.

It's 18mm male. You can always get an 18/14 adaptor if you need to use 14.
5 more days to save a good 150-200$ on a killer machine!!:applause:
The bowl goes down into the male glass 18, anything above the glass gong joint would still be heated, but at a lesser temp.
Don't know what you have for glass but just wanted to say that oldsog, also, one must be aware of "clearance" of the cloud with a glass piece other than their specific hydratubes.

Last edited:
that video of the glassware 'vortex' smoke thingy is intense! i can't wait!

Back