The Apex of Vaporization.

BodhiSativa

Chant Down Babylon
I recently obtained a VapeXhale Cloud.
Great Vape. Best I've used compared to launch box, purple days bong rips, volcano.
All glass airpath, shower head hydratube 18 glass on glass.
Super tasty, perfectly moisturized vapor. Not hot or harsh.
Extremely effective. Quick and to the point. Like a true bong rip but pure vapor.
Excellent with all concentrates as well.
Vaped for real. Might as well be smoking but much less of the nasties.
attachment.php

Mindful
attachment.php

Last edited:
I hear you. I bought in early, got it for $350, preorder.
Having used it though, I would pay the $500. IMO, it's a total investment in my health.

One can use this with their other 18 glass if enough clearance or with a 45 adaptor.

AloHigh, It looks killer diller. I paid $300? for an AroMed vaporizer that also has water filtrations. 7 years ago and not a single problem, (knock, knock on wood)!
But just saying, that a high end vaporizer is well worth the money, for the medically in need.
peace, pots :pl:

My biggest problem with vapes is titration, which for my condition, makes the difference between therapy or lobotomy, if that makes sense.

With most vapes I'm usually exhaling a huge billowing cloud of vapor when I thought I was inhaling conservatively. With a joint, I know what a "hit" is, but it's smoke. I'd like to make the switch to healthier vapor.

With this model, how would you best meter or measure the dose?

Practice, I suppose.
I often just put a bit in the bowl, it a really easy stainless mesh "basket". Gives me one cloud or so and I go away for a bit. Sometimes I do that anyway. Often I just rip the shit out of it and get down. Seriously. Draw at any sped you want, fast or slow.

that cloud vape is a badass piece of machinery. Best vaporizer I've ever used....

if you want to bring it tomorrow i am sure we can hit that thing a few times before we need to start driving.. . . . .

:clown:

Yeah, I absolutely use water. In fact I have used a water pipe with my previous other two vapes as well.
I have always found vapor hot and drying on my throat and lungs. Water gets rid of that problem and makes vaporizing incredibly better. I still vape, rarely, dry. Many other vaporists agree.
Moisture conditioned vapor kicks ass!!
The cloud the the bomb!:$1:

AloHigh Vaporizationators, Water is just an added form of filtration. Water makes the vapor cooler also. Sometimes I use ice water in my AroMed 4.0. I really enjoy the sensation of cool vapor in my lungs. I'm not a smoker and my old lungs don't like hot air, smoke or vapor.
Water filtration doesn't seem to effect the vapor potency one way or the other, as I get blitz on 2 hits of vapor from the mini bong that is part of my AroMed vaporizer.
Not trying to steal the thunder of the VapeXhale Cloud, just giving props to vapoirization and water filtered/cooled vapor.
peace, pots :pl:

Thanks. I use a Volcano so unless it breaks I guess I won't be experiencing the cool vapor for awhile............:volcano:

Back