swamp shit

IME I LOVE sativa keif/hash/oil... I like the heart pounding side of a buzz during the day, from time to time.

"Babylon you break the very laws that you made
To ban out Jah garden is a mistake
I mon is the roots and not the branches
I see through your lies little son of a ...
Lord bless I wit the abundant herb for meditation
Grow it and spread it to the whole nation
Nuff of the yout spread negative vibration
All wrapped up in downpression
But in I herbal garden is a sweet medicine for me
In I herbal garden is what inspired this melody"

[YOUTUBE]Sf5SJ5z7b04[/YOUTUBE]

its so flooded her with mediocre outdoor from cali/Colorado, wherever

Sad part is most of it is indoor or greenhouse, looks like outdoor though. :D

If you guys like Schrom you should try to get ahold of Catalyst. I have old Catalyst jars that have been empty for 2 years and they still reek like there is nugs in them, smells like Schrom x10.

lol. time, great to see your still around. :peace: everybodys a master grower now I guess. :whistle:

im just happy to be playing with plants again at this point.
though paying bills is somewhat of a necessity at times. lol.

hows is everyone doing today?

stop in, say hi, listen to some tunes.

:lowrider:

[YOUTUBE]0oVGgqQya8U[/YOUTUBE]

I gotta get a line on a cheap case of em... 2 bucks a piece is killing me.
I saw you can get 12 for like, 18 bucks online.. but with shipping whats the point? cant believe a case isn't cheaper.

Yeah, schrom's plenty potent and super tasty and stanky. Plenty of yield too.
Something about it doesn't agree with me for a daily.

Had some good blue dream, for sure. Lost my cut though and it never smoked like the J that got me going on it with xochi. So tasty and plenty "there".

Can always grow headies and commercial.
Ain't no thang. They get a long well and folks appreciate the quality, even if it is from my yielders.....they don't know the difference, except that mines better/more effective than what they get elsewhere.

Those kind bars are pretty good, jah.
Costco sells a case, or they used to, I forget how much.

[YOUTUBE]LX7XbpAlbHE[/YOUTUBE]

:catchawave:
yeah, cool chillin' bro, nice return! Olde skool, been awhile since folks wanted to get down.

And here's from my last plant of blue dream. Lost her after that but I don't run to the jar, so that's ok. She's super stank and plenty of all the good stuff though. (no OG though..... ;) )
picture.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Boo
Blue dream is fantastic .... Top shelf. Easily one of the most desired varieties I have .... I love the buzz
u6eheza6.jpg

Bodhi, thanks for the tunes. listening now.
Im looking forward to the schrom. Folks really like stuff that smells and tastes great around here.... potency is not the highest priority.

How do you say that by the way? seems some folks are leading me to believe its like a shroom... but shr-ohm..

your blue dream nugs look kill.... they all get a little a purple on em like that?

X, your nug looks fire my friend. see you haven't lost a step.

:lowrider:

old pics. but theys all I got.

picture.php

picture.php

great pics guys :yum: I gotta agree on the blue dream, especially the "santa cruz" cut that I got from our dearly departed friend greek...fantastic taste and smell with a great look too. The smoke really surprised me, it is the perfect daytime combo of the haze and blueberry...my favorite wake n bake smoke fo' sho' :c1: Id love to get that cut back, especially since everybody is still loving the BD out here and she is a great yielder to boot.

Hey B, the schrom comes from Shroomy420 who made a Columbian gold? x Romulan hybrid. People on the boards started calling it schrom...short for "shroomy's romulan hybrid". so definitely pronounced like shroom...shroom/schrom. I believe the c was thrown in there for the Columbian but not entirely sure.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

some "santa cruz" blue dream from a few years ago...

Attachments

• BD illadelph.jpg
    BD illadelph.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That bd looks like the same one I have. Really easy to grow... Doesn't need a bunch of stakes. A bit leafy so take care to remove some of the leaves as the plant grows... I believe the term is "sun roofing" the plants?

Last edited:
That bd looks like the same one I have. Really easy to grow... Doesn't need a bunch of stakes. A bit leafy so take care to remove some of the leaves as the plant grows... I believe the term is "sun roofing" the plants?

Haha.. That's from the big homie right there... He would remove the middle finger on the leaf... Hence the term "sunroof" heh.

eastcoast, thanks.. I'll try to snag some.

Bodhi, that blue dream looks good to me man.. I smoked some killer blue dream oil years ago when I went I visit Ricky in Cali. Shot smelled and tasted just like the fresh nug but x100.

I like that floraly/incense hazy aroma

I think it tastes like blueberry menthol or something. Really pungent blue smell but without the nauseating sweetness if that makes sense?

That sounds way different then the samples of blue dream I've had. But they were all sub par at best.

It sounds fuckin good though!

Bodhi, that blue dream looks good to me man.. I smoked some killer blue dream oil years ago when I went I visit Ricky in Cali. Shot smelled and tasted just like the fresh nug but x100.

I like that floraly/incense hazy aroma

Thanks bdub,
yeah, it does smell like berry menthol.
S'good chit'

Back