swamp shit

:)
:cigar1:
you would lol.

though im sure you can some up with something way way crazier then that. lol.

it was a strange man with a oddly handsome haircut and tobacco pipe... I was taken and forced to do NOTHING, just slack, for 2 years, im strung out on slack.. weening myself off has been hard. so im back. :shh:

I appreciate it guys.

you would lol.

though im sure you can some up with something way way crazier then that. lol.

it was a strange man with a oddly handsome haircut and tobacco pipe... I was taken and forced to do NOTHING, just slack, for 2 years, im strung out on slack.. weening myself off has been hard. so im back. :shh:

I appreciate it guys.

Ahhhhh You have seen him too :)

Last edited:
so it looks like im finally back at it.

got some nice cuts that have been in little solo cups of coco for a few days from rooting in rw cubes. all doing great now. super stoked.

what ive got growing now,

Blue Dream
Schrom
TK
FIRE (1 rooted cut with no growing tips, well see how she does)
White

all plants spent a couple days in 90+ degree temps on their trip to me. Then after 2 weeks we got 100% on everything that made it past day 1. had a couple wilt on me from extreme temp change. (what I think it was) Not bad for not taking cuts in over a year.

:teeth:

no pics at the moment. but gears are turning, and THAT feels good.

:woot:

picture.php

picture.php

Right on B-dub...I look forward to seeing them up and running...Good luck to you and your grow...take care and stay safe.

Woot! Great seeing you back in action. Can't wait to see what you think of that Schrom. ;)

Few folks around here are not very fond of it, but they are the exception. I think it's one of the best varieties I've had the pleasure to grow. :)

schrom has a nice refreshing taste but is lacking in the potency dept. IMO...if your looking for a fruity sativa leaning hybrid, she might be up your alley, but if u smoke kushes and white hybrids all day youd prolly say its weak.

Great pics and it is definitely nice to hear your back to work...definitely missed the inspiration and down home wisdom ;) Good to have ya back on the island, looking forward to seeing u rock it again :kizz:

take care and stay cool ;)

guerilla

cooler then a polar bears toe nails... :thumbsup:

market has changed so dramatically since I was last involved with any of it.
its so flooded her with mediocre outdoor from cali/Colorado, wherever.... and its cheap as hell. so I have to try to compete with those prices.... I wish it would just go medical here already, just so there would be a real market for REAL quality herb. folks expect to pay the same for some white/kush, indoor grown, hand trimmed, as they pay for outdoor trimp pro'd nug that is obviously fucking OLD. brown, machine trimmed nugs. annoying. ive just been keeping an eye out on my market to prepare myself on how to handle it all... far as I can see, I'd be stupid to focus on purely quality, fire ass nugs, like OG's and White, bubba... why grow herb that's way better, yields less, is harder to grow and folks wanna pay you the same as they pay for SHIT so long as its SMELLS LOUD and LOOKS GOOD and has decent potency that's all that matters in this market.
theres been "blue dream" nugs around town for a month or so now... brown, not much visible trichomes on the outside, a good amount when you break It open.. its for sure blue dream. I know that smell. 1000 qp. 100 1/4 oz. wtf.

:toilet1:

far as the schrom, I haven't smoked it but appreciate a good sativa. I think the blue dream is gonna be where its at for me as far as that nice mix of being marketable and profitable.

there he go again,talkin that shit ;)

trust me b, I thought the same about the med scene but after coming out to socal its actually worse here IMO...tons and tons of outdoor shit, Asian grow houses with unflushed nasty tasting herb that isn't even dry, greenhouse shit all vaccum packed and smushed...we got it all. All it does is drive the prices down everywhere.

try 2500/unit for top shelf, now that's rough, especially when your paying .34 cents a kWH and about double the rent that youd pay in any other state. its not like these people don't know the top shelf is better, tastes better, smells better and smokes better...they would just rather pay the 2000 for the gh or 2500 for the commercial garbage that goes thru the trimpro and then sits on screens. Theres only a few markets where people demand quality.

hope things go better if/when they ever make med or rec herb legal down there.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

Yer both right. Lol

I will be growing plenty og's and white.. I love smoking the stuff. Lol.
The rant did make me feel better though. ;)
We've all got our different issues for sure. I know it's no magical land of cash and titties just cause your in med country. Lol

Prices here suck. 1500-2500 a pound. My buddy just got a qp of Og for 800. It's Og, but not great. Looks harvested early and trimproed . ... But I smoked some and it wast that bad ... Not that good, either.

That's why I went ahead and shut up. Lol.
Gotta be fluid these days I guess... Don't bend and break....

B-Dub..... Check out Boo's New Diggs Thread reference CROG. Might be the kind of Upper Grade Beaster (quicker than Blue Dream) a guy needs to make bank. If it's not still in his neighborhood, it could be easy enough...... ;)
IMHO the market is F'd everywhere right now, because of the economy. Like you said, we just have to bend and roll with it, or go bust......

for myself schrom kicked ass outdoors and cut through most anything in potency.....tasted like lemon medicine............didn't finish till Thanksgivin time though..............

ganj on.............

i think schrom has a great sativa buzz...seems potent to me, but i am no expert on potency. it is one of the tastiest strains i've ever had, that is for sure.....

ohso, thanks, i'll check it out. Good to see you, thanks for dropping in. :c1:

Barefoot, good to see you as well. :) outdoors is really been in the back of my mind since I got my hand on these cuts. a good sativa in this sunshine we've got... they love it.

on the schrom... hows it compare to mcfly in potency? I used to love smoking that. folks dug it, yielded real well.

im looking forward to the oil from blue dream and the schrom... gotta be tasty.

Back