Stain's Green House

An update form my C.R.S. records. :pointlaugh:

South half of the penned in feral :pl: plants.

south half.jpg

Up potted today. Hungry and root bound. :slap: I's really not my fault been raining and the rain washed out all the ferts from the soil. It was a hot mix.

Some unsexed bogbubble x sourbubble we made (thank you yellowjacket :puffpuffpass: )

13 bogbubble (m) x sourbubble (f).jpg

Unsexed mama thai x jack H.

10 mama thai x jack h.jpg

Cuts taken today from these 4 killa queen. Once rooted one cut from each plant will be flowered under lights to see which one will be a keeper. Mother plants will be kept from the first cutting batch. Thinned out from there.

Killa queen #1.jpg

killa queen #2.jpg

kille queen #3.jpg

killa queen #4.jpg

One of the 2 out of 13 blue moon rocks that made it. They were both mutants from seed. Thinking they where old stock.

This one has blue hues (fuzzy blue hairs) as the leaf emerge from the top. Hoping it is a killer keeper....:magic:

cuts taken today

blue moon rocks.jpg

This is the mutant lifer saver. Didn't think it was going to make it. 2 main branches.

life savor mutant.jpg

LS mutant twin branched.jpg

Pics of the other 3 once row is thinned out of the veggies going to seed.

Looking good staind and I love seeing the young ones looking so vibrant...I`ve been wanting to put some plants in the ground but we had another hard frost last night which hit my AA Mothers...looking forward to following your thread so good luck to you and your grow and take care n stay safe.

Killa queen's growing fast. Still waiting on the cuts to root. Might need to take another set. I'll give them another week.

KQ1.jpg

KQ2.jpg

KQ3.jpg

KQ4.jpg

Blue moon rocks. Still liking the color and smell on this one. Will be taking extra cuts of her....

BMR.jpg

An awesome variety your running, can't wait to read how it all smokes. Kinda tuff to rush mom nature so I'll keep watching ;)

Killa queen rooted cut count.

4 #1's

4 #4's

1 #3's

No show on the 2's 6 more taken. Also 6 more 3's. taken.

kq 4 fors 4 ones 1 three 2 bmr.jpg

6 2's 6 3's kq.jpg

Looks like they are coming right along Stained . I almost started some Killer Queens F2s this year but held off . This must be Mota's version I suspect

Blackbart I don't know who's they are or even who sent me them. :slap: I'm thinking RMB sent them to me but not for shore. :unsure:

This is blue moon rocks # 2 once again I didn't think it would make it but it's doing very well. Cuts taken.

BMR #2.jpg

Been wondering why #4 KQ wasn't getting as big as the rest. :scratch:

I trimmed the undergrowth off the KQ's last night and found 4 has a stem borer. Sombtch!!

Question? Since the top half is compromised. Should I cut to top out or leave it?

stem boror.jpg

#4.jpg

I just read the entire thread. Wow! Don't know how i missed this. Hope that you got a good price on the desert place, you put so much work into the place.

Back