Some girls

Thanks guys/girls. Krush that gdk is just now smokeable....just threw it in a jar. Pretty tasty and good high for still bein green(fresh). I have another pheno goin that is lookin really dank as well.

Still no clues on which og cut i have? @ 57 days today. Looks done but Im givin it atleast another week to really rock and and crystal out even more.

mb x

Here is my maple blunderberry x looking super white. As well as a couple sour d's. And a little grape ape in a 5gal.

Pic 1- Mb x
Pic 2- 2 sour d's @ 30ish
Pic 3- Grape ape @ 30ish

looking good gangster. I really have now clue on the OG. I just krush on it bro
never grown it..(someday maybe)
the GDK was from seed? first time with it? that SourD on the fist page is fire!
hows the smoke? is that seed/clone? :lowrider:

Ya the gdk is from seed...sour d x early purple kush. Still have a good hundred of them seeds left. Ive got about 50 mb x seeds left. The sour d is from clone and that is the shit! An earthy sour lemonyish diesel flavour. Best around!

og kush

Here is my Og kush @ 63 days. I topped her and Im letting the rest go till about 70 days.

Pics 1-4= Og kush @ 63 days

Og @ 70

Well here is my Og kush. I chopped her @ 70 days. Has a real earthy flavour to her. Not really noticing any lemon yet. Here are a couple others as well.

The pheno #2 of the Gdk was leaning heavy towards the puple kush in flavour with the bud structure leaning a little bit more towards the sour d. But it had the best of both worlds when it came to trich production.

The maple blunderberry x was one of those awesome accidental crosses. I had a Bo Jackson(bagseed 3 x 4), hermie on me and cross w/ the maple blunderberry. The Mb x shows no sign of hermies either...kinda nice. This girl produces nice tight almost neon green nugs that are just laden w/ trichs. Has a wierd almost perfumey smell to her. And she gives ya that super spacey almost paranoid type of high. I smoke a lot...and this girl doesnt need to be puffed to hard. GOod smoke!

Pics 1-2-Og kush @ 70
Pics 3-4-Gdk pheno #2-real purple candy flavour
Pic 5-Maple blunderberry x.....BKB

Last edited:
sweet, see you had a mapleblunderberry, thats from opie kenopie a couple years back...

havent seen him in forever..

nice lookin plants man.

Ya...The maple blunderberry is from opie kenopie. I got that from him about 4 almost 5 years ago. Super fire! I just transplanted a bit of it also. But I took my last 3 of those beans from opie and got a male..then crossed it back to my mb cut that Ive been growing for years. Ive got 15 super fat new mb beans now. Good stuff. Thanks b-dub.

Opies Maple blunderberry

Here is Opies Maple blunderberry cut @ 70 days. This girl is Maple leaf indica x Matanuska Thunderfuck X Dj shorts bb. I have been running this girl for a good 4 years and she is a winner everytime. This one got a nice 2.5-3 week flush to really bring out its flavour and colours. Nice purple/blue hues really came out taken at 10 weeks. Smells like blueberry pancakes w/ maple syrup poured all over them. I dont like pancakes...but I love some mb!

Dam G you got some nice herbs there. The colors sure are coming thur on some of them. Your going to have jars of fruit loops colored buds ;)

looks great man, glad to see its still around.

got a few crosses from opie myself, got some great juicy fruit f4's he was working with a while back.. he made the f3's. some of sensi seeds original stock, used to love the stuff he came out with. then he had a kid and had to retire from the online scene.

opie, i hope your doing well brother.

:)

Thanks guys. Ya B-dub Opie is the man! He was like a karma mentor to me....even though I have never met him. He kicked me this strain and told me to share it. I have done that and still do. This one is a definite keeper. Too bad I dont have anymore of his hybrids....cause this one's a gem.

grape ape n mbx

Here's some grape ape and a maple blunderberry x. I need to run more grape....so tasty!

Pics 1-2-Grape ape @ 63
Pic3-Mbx

Big ricky i have never used cal mag. Thought it was for cocco. How much would I use when rocking soil....?

rocking those 5 gals :applause: grape looks like she filled out killer im jealouse lol nice work g . awesome varietys to .

clean up

Its clean up time around here. Got the home owners coming into town in about a week so I shut down while they are in town to play it safe. Ive got some other girls rocking at a buddies so I dont run out of medicine. These girls have a week to dry then their gettin put in jars.

Pic1-Blueberry close up @ 61 days
Pic2-SOur d @ 70
Pic3-2 sour d's chopped n ready to hang
Pic4-Girls that came down-bb,sour d(2), og kush and the rest of my fakedog(cause its not chem).

Back