Some girls

gangster

A little bit of what I got going under 2 (600hps). This is my first chemdog run(dont know which cut), and Im having a bit of trouble w/ this finicky girl and dont know whats up...maybe a lack of N during the early weeks of bloom? But she was looking good in veg. Any help is appreciated.

Pic1-Blueberry @ about 30 days
Pic2-chemdog @ 20ish days
Pic3-og kush @ about 2 weeks(which cut?)
Pic4-gdk(sour d x early purple kush-gangsters diesel kush..two fat leaved plants, red stemed is mb x)
Pic5,6-sour d @ 69 days..toppin @ 77+

Those are lookin real good gangster. That sour d looks to be a big yielder. I have only grown the Chem D once but she was a medium to heavy feeder...I fed her around 1.7 -1.8 ec using pbp line.

I love the sour d, and there big yielders as well. your a gangster.

Gangsta gangsta, that's what they yellin'...Love the Sour D bro. Always impressive and a great plant no matter what the haters say. Is is the "real" one?

THe chemdog looks a bit weird..not chem D. There's usually some spacing between the leaves, and no overlapping. But it'll be interesting to see it ride out.

So how do you roll, what kinda soil and nutes? I also am a fan of the PBP line, and calmag plus, which will save any plant.

The ChemD does look a bit hungry, but it also looks like the HPS light is making the color yellowish. Have you tried bumping up her feedings a notch? I've had ONE chance to smoke the SourD, and while it didn't bake me, she sure smoked sweet.

Irie im not sure which cut the sour d is...im guessin ecsd. Dont know which chemdog cut it is either...I wish people would keep track of what they have. Im running bio bizz grow/bloom nutes w/ AN big bud and carboload for boosters. ANd I use a micro/catylst called mad farmers nuts. I dont have a calmag...so maybe i need to pick one up.

ANd ya this sour d can put out some wieght. Its in a 5gal bucket w/ 2/3 ff ocean forest and 1/3 light warrior. Im gonna try 7 or 10gallon smart pots next time. Im also trying out the roots organics soil....the girls in veg seem to really dig it. Thanks for checking me out guys n girls.

Yo gangster your Ladys are looking great except for your Chemdog. At first glance it looks like they may be getting to much water, or a possible magnessium deficancy.

I'd let em dry out before watering again and if they don't green up for ya just add a teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts for your next watering or 2 but wait one watering inbetween. That should do the trick ;) Don

Irie im not sure which cut the sour d is...im guessin ecsd. .

That does kinda look like escd theres a good bud shot of one in sept botm , whatever it is i can say it looks about 10X better then the sd ibl i grew last year :rant:

looks like some nice wieght comming out of that pot . Those leaves look like classic fox farm soil leaves nice colors but not super healthy.

killin it gangster

I switched over to the roots organics soil(camo bag), and the girls really seem to like it. Thanks GA, I still need to move to expand these two little 600's. And that sour d is smoking real nice!

wow impressive blueberry.... orgins please and also how much are ya feeding her she is a beaut :) Mine always seem to have the claw

ladies....

Here's a couple more pics of some of the girls. Im not sure what blueberry I have....but its the shit! Indoors and out. She is a medium-heavy feeder. I dont know which og cut I have either..but she is looking real good. Throwing a little bit of purple tint in a few leaves. And I have a cross I made going, GDK, which stands for gangsters diesel kush,(sour d x epk male). Just a few little testers of that going. There is one that has the sour d bud size w/ the purple kush bud structure. Super good candy smell w/ the earthy sour d undertone.:guitar:

Pic1-chemdog chopped @ 54-super weak...may not keep, giving it one more shot.
Pic2-Blueberry @ 40ish
PIc3,4-GDK
Pic5-Og kush @ 40ish

Are you letting them cool off at night? Pix 1 & 2 are reminding me of my Conquistador outside. Of course, it's taken me a couple of tries to figure out how to feed her, and the outside run was not one of those tries.

Seamaiden my lights off temp is usually about 61-62. But it got below 0 for a day or two and the temp dropped down to 58. But I think its more of a food issue w/ that chemdog.

og and gdk!

Here are a few pics of my Og kush and gdk. I have no clue which og cut this is....anyone have any ideas?

Pics 1-3-Og kush @ 49 days
Pics 4-5-GDK (gangsters diesel kush)..lookin like some fire!

Back