Some girls

Xlint pics

:salut: Hey Now! :)

Very nice budz bro ....

'bout 3 weeks from my sour d finishing ... nice to see its' very similar to your strain ... got me lookin' forward to it!

Keep On Growin' :pl:

Nice looking plants the ganster. It is always a pain with visitors. Good that you have a friend to help out.

V

Very, very nice, gangster. How'd you like the snow yesterday afternoon? (We got snow at 2800', it was supposed to be in the low 50s all day. Oops) :goldfish:

I hear that sea. Pretty lame....more winter in april than it was in march. Either dump, or be warm. I was diggin the warm weather...longboard to the beach for beers and a smoke. HOw did ya deal w/ the cold weather?

I cranked the heater up to 68F for a couple of hours, layered up with three shirts, wooly sox, sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and did housework most of the day. This morning everything was frozen, but the kids outside are doing surprisingly well. Better than my Dutch iris, at least. They fell completely over. :rolleyes:

Sounds like some fun sea. We are having some funky weather....or should I say normal for this time of year. Boy was I loving that warm weather.

Here is some grape ape i chopped at 51 days..And a little sour d at 51 that has about 20 days to go.

Gonna do 18 grape ape single stalk under my vented 600hps. I can only run one light cause i gotta run ac in the summer and my electric is weak...fuckin old house. Damn i need to move!

I think im gonna run 18 in 2g bags...Any input?

Here is some grape ape i chopped at 51 days..And a little sour d at 51 that has about 20 days to go.

Gonna do 18 grape ape single stalk under my vented 600hps. I can only run one light cause i gotta run ac in the summer and my electric is weak...fuckin old house. Damn i need to move!

I think im gonna run 18 in 2g bags...Any input? They are rooted now and about 3'' tall. Gonna veg another 20 days or so.

Any input? Ive got 18 grape apes Im PLANNING on running single stalks in 2g bags under 600hps. Thats all I can run cause of the AC in the summer.

INPUT?

Shit is whack all the old pics are gone!

Well I just popped some beans.

5-stardawg
5-bubba jones
5-dbl white krush
4-more(didnt know i had these...thanks bud)
4-mighty freeze x space queen
1-bo jackson
1-maple blunderberry bx(hopefully)

Oh the good old days! Wish I still had that mouth coating Sour cut.

Well, I popped my last Bo Jackson seed a few months ago and finally have her in flower. I named her Bo because she’s a cross of Bagseed 3 x Bagseed 4. Seeds I made during my first indoor grow to harvest. Bagseeds collected from late 90s/early 00s. She’s a bit kushy and an old school sweet if that makes sense.

Beginning of week 6.
Bo Jackson
IMG_5386.jpeg
Bo up fromy right, Headband along the back wall and Dounle Og Chem in the middle.
IMG_5387.jpeg

Wet gloves f2, various phenos.
Wet gloves 21 x Wet gloves
WG-Gary Payton x Bird bath
Bird bath- The Soap x Two birds one stoned
Two birds, one stoned-Gelato 33 x Lemon chicken
Lemon chicken- Lemon skunk x Lemon Royale.

201D07FC-547E-4D14-94F3-1B2915C9A3D5.jpegIMG_2097.jpegIMG_2062.jpeg
Gak gas by Dying breed
IMG_2107.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2050.jpeg
    IMG_2050.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Back