Shov Summer Closet Autos

Thanks
Potsicles. And I'll harvest, dry and cure them as that. I had MAF outdoors and a few were like that. But these are the same seed as the garden thread Raskals og x Lemon Diesel and that plant was a bush.
And these plants didn't get chlorined, the others did, cred cheese and bubba chunks. These plants were drown over and over and had a hard time. :(

Ah, good to know my weird theory about chlorine was wrong. ;)

Your hypothesis is sound. Bad data. Now the other plants were chlorined as little sprouts and they didn't catch up to expectations. I hope not to do that any more. :gramps:

But I had nicked off a nugget while taking off dead leaves from a stick. After two days on the edge of the led it was very dry. Three very mature seeds in a nug about four one hitters. I tried one hit this am around 7:30 and I was very high for one hit three hours later. This afternoon I took three more hits and it's very stony, it had an edgy, racy take-off, that I enjoyed. It seems to be every bit as potent as the hash I smoke, hit for hit. Wicked good :puffpuffpass:

Week Ten+ bloom Harvest Raskal og x lemon diesel

and with that they have been cut and hung and will be trimmed dry.

They are now sitting in an open, 1.5l glass jar.

attachment.php

IMG_2023-11-21-17-11-14-291.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2023-11-21-14-40-40-0492MB.jpg
    IMG_2023-11-21-14-40-40-0492MB.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The one late, shitty looking bubba kush x deep chunk was massively seeded with tiny, mature seed. The jar of nugs is in poor shape, all tiny seed nugs.
But I've tried it twice. And it's pretty special. Wicked stony head buzz, not good for thinking for a while. Extra dry mouth and red eyes. It's very good once it's cleaned and rolled.
I can smell presently. It smells good and potent. It's like chemical cleaner, a little citrus, a little piney. I have no hint of earthy, floral, hash or shit.
I'll follow up with this impression in the future. It may be a favorite.

Attachments

• seed bubba chunk.jpg
    seed bubba chunk.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
They are now sitting in an open, 1.5l glass jar.

attachment.php

View attachment 354600
Raskal's OG x Lemon Diesel
These three (were four) 'sticks' are excellent. They look potent and pack a mean punch. The one Rog x LD from the garden also yielded very good weed. I'm pleased that I still have a number of these seeds left and definitely intend to give them my best attention in the closet sometime. Thanks DnF

Back