RIP Sark

So sad indeed and condolences to her family and friends... R.I.P. Nora...take care n safe.

Was reading a post by Elliot that his mom, Nora Brown (Sark) passed away.

Condolences to the Brown family. She was a great community member who will be greatly missed.

Her battle is over... Sark was a rare breed of a person, the type where God
breaks the mold after her creation.. she loved everyone and everything and was kind to the less fortunate even with all she faced in life. Sark helped us a few years back, no asking, no hinting, just reading our posts when our house was hit by lightening, Sark sends us $60 and says, D_ve, forget about all that has happened and take that pretty wife of yours out for a dinner... when things got better for us I attempted to repay her.. Sark simply says, "Pay it forward" find someone in a need hon and just "Pay it forward"

I wanted to share this to show everyone what a special soul we have lost and I'm positive she is wearing Angels Wings and doing good things...

RIP my friend

RIP to you Nora. She's was a tough person, deeply caring and loved her family. Even with all she had to endure she had a wonderful outlook on life. So sorry to hear the news A, wishing you and the family well. Be happy to help if you need anything taken care of back home.

Back