RIP Sark

Budmiser

Was reading a post by Elliot that his mom, Nora Brown (Sark) passed away.

Condolences to the Brown family. She was a great community member who will be greatly missed.

RIP. :puffpuffpass:

"We all need to be ready to go today; it can/will happen for some. It is really a wonderful time, moving on to whatever it is...and being free of our earth suits, which try as they might, are not meant to last.

There is a new awareness of the business of dying (not funeral crap) but of helping people cross over, and I don't mean in the last ten minutes, either....Realizing the truth about it all, why not open up and make peace, make plans, and allow those that love us to do so. Give our kids a view of dying that hasn't been shown yet. We all gonna do it, so why not do it in style? I'm not saying I would especially welcome it today, but if it came, everyone who knows me knows I'm ready. That is one thing that cancer will do for ya. Perspective.

As for me, when the time comes, I'm hoping that someone will slip a doobie in my fingers, put a cold One in my other hand, and have the mortician paint an open eye on my eyelid, so I'll look like I"m winkin'atcha! TaDa! Oh, and don't forget to get the gold crown and cash it in, kids.....

As Paul would say..... "still crazy after all these years....."
Sark"

I'll just leave this here with respect.

Last edited:
how sad, nora and I would talk on the phone pretty regularly a while back, she was a good soul and will be missed...RIP darlin...

RIP Nora.
We lit a candle and said some prayers.
She was a sweet lady and guest in our home several times.
Our condolences to her family and loved ones

Back