Relearning hydro

pics

ok here's some shots. She's on a lesser diet now, hopefully will be on plain water in another week.

Attachments

• Blackberry kush hydro 7 weeks-private.jpg
    Blackberry kush hydro 7 weeks-private.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 1
  • Blackberry Kush hydro 7 weeks2-private.jpg
    Blackberry Kush hydro 7 weeks2-private.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Blackberry Kush hydro 7 weeks 3-private.jpg
    Blackberry Kush hydro 7 weeks 3-private.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 4
She's down

Let's see how i did. The buds, I gotta say, are rock hard. but they are a bit leafy.

I topped out at 30 ml's of base for this, 15 ml's of additives for each bucket. I'm going to lower that a touch to 25 ml's of each base and run with that. I have another Blackberry in a bucket in a veg room. onward and upward

the first pic is the whole plant, with my favorite helper of course.

Attachments

• Blackberry hydro harvest Jan 4-private.jpg
    Blackberry hydro harvest Jan 4-private.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 8
  • blackberry Hydro Harvest Jan 4 2-private.jpg
    blackberry Hydro Harvest Jan 4 2-private.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 3
  • Blackberry Hydro Harvest Jan 4 3-private.jpg
    Blackberry Hydro Harvest Jan 4 3-private.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 7
Nice :thumright: .... is that Blackberry OG?

yes it is and she smokes beautifully - like you're drinking a fine wine. It literally has a mouth-feel and taste of Blackberry syrup that someone has added fresh thyme to it, finishes with a hint of lime. Great mellow relaxing yet makes you want to dance buzz too. I think she's fantastic

I think the one thing I've learned in all of this silliness, rez temps make the difference. There's a used chiller at the local hydro store I'll be picking up for veg very soon. I'll need one for veg and for flower.

@Realhigh, to answer your quesrtion, my friend, I keep the water bath the bucket sits in at 67-68 degrees, at that temp, i get no funk growing in the bucket. I believe funk on the roots due to high temps has been the biggest impediment for me growing in hydro. I need to get a cheap second chiller for the veg room

We smoked some of this blackberry last night. Wow, she is stellar. Flavor is there, although a cure will really bring out the blackberry syrup. The buzz was mellow, yet talkative, motivating and had a beautiful element of weird to it. everyone that tried it with me at the bar last night was very impressed. I'm a happy camper.

Back