Purple and discolored stems

Dude you will thank yourself when you get through or execute. The funny thing about clone only' is
that those were seeds once upon a time. I've never been about seeds always clones, well now I'm not taking in clones ever again. Once you can wrap your head around saying good bye then the true magic happens! There are so many dank seeds out there these days you will definitely find what your looking for. Shit I'm even going to do a little hobby pollen chucking just for fun and my friends I'm super excited it's like a renewal for me in this hobby and is reigniting my spark instead of feeling like a job I'm pumped and can't wait! To new beginnings and adios to problems and bugs :exactly:

Reactions: mre
"The problem is now I'm very gun shy. Every little yellow spot on a leaf has me breaking out my scope to look for eggs."

>hey dude..you have been traumatized by the nano mites ..i had em years ago..
when basically no one knew what they were
you will not get over it soon..you will be gunshy for quite while..
my guess is a good year..yep every single partial yellowing will have you looking..
its a natural survival reaction from you..

km

Reed, nope that issue is solved. I started using General Organics Cal Mag in with my nute regimen. I chose that particular Cal Mag because it adds no Nitrogen to the mix

Bubba - yeah, although i have a metric shit ton of seeds in my collection, I tend to find something i love and run it until i can't keep the mom alive any longer. Thanks for your support

Snookster - i'm not out of the woods yet. I will declare victory when i have 3 successful harvests out of the flower room without any further mite evidence.

melon - I can only imagine what you went through.

I totally know what you mean, I have a stardawg that I'm having trouble of letting go so I passed her on to my cousin because he is dealing with what ever we were dealing with and will house her until we can find a cure or it out grows broad mite toxin or what ever. I tried checking out top dawg seeds too order stardawg but it seems the site is now defunct. I wish JJNYC would re-release that stuff

I totally know what you mean, I have a stardawg that I'm having trouble of letting go so I passed her on to my cousin because he is dealing with what ever we were dealing with and will house her until we can find a cure or it out grows broad mite toxin or what ever. I tried checking out top dawg seeds too order stardawg but it seems the site is now defunct. I wish JJNYC would re-release that stuff

you need to clean out your pm's, bro

I ran stardawg a few years ago. Good stuff!

Why not just find a cut of chem 4? Much better imo.

i love the Chemdog Reservoir made. the stuff is top notch in my book. Thankfully, I have a few friends I gave clones to so I will be getting her back

I finally have healthy plants in the flower room. Thank God!

The problem is now I'm very gun shy. Every little yellow spot on a leaf has me breaking out my scope to look for eggs.

Most of the plants in the bedroom isolation room have been killed. I did take some clones of the G13diesel x Geisha and the GG#4 x Buckeye Purple, but only because those plants showed ZERO mite damage. The cuttings were dipped in Green Cleaner when i took them as well.

That's a shit ton of clone only genetics going up in s
moke. I can get them again, though. Just wish I didn't have to
Seems we been playing the same game 2 years for me almost made me quit .
Looking forward to ni e buds again ..maybe nicer now :magic:

yes, Pa, looks like we were on the same boat. I just pray I got rid of them all. Cleaning the bedroom upstairs has be a bit scared of disturbing any hangers on.

I'm gonna bomb the shit of it i think with either an industrial strength pytherin bomb or Pylon. probably pylon since it's made for killing mites and has broadmites listed on the label

I just got my microscope. It's a Celestron Digital with an LCD screen. It will zoom to 800x. I just scoped a fan leaf from a plant in the basement that was showing some suspicious damage and saw NO MITES OR EGGS!!!!

I may be on my way out of the woods, folks.

I also put a 6.5 gallon humidifier in the veg room I have to fill it at least once a day but higher humidity will keep the mites from being happy and help the plants. I can't wait to get the walls built and doors in place to isolate the veg room a bit more

New Scope

Look out bugs, here i come.

This scope is pretty friggin kewl. I saw some spots at 800x magnification that look like mite eggs on a couple clones. Those clones have been sprayed and tossed. As soon as I get a micro SD card for the thing, I'll post up better pics

these pics are from a fan leaf. First is the topside, second is the underside

I am considering getting a 40 gallon trash can to use for dunking whole plants in Green Cleaner. any thoughts?

Attachments

• New Scope-private.jpg
    New Scope-private.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 16
  • new scope underside-private.jpg
    new scope underside-private.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 16
I've been using the scope on leaves showing damage and I'm not seeing any eggs or mites. I do however see fungus gnats on the soil. I top dressed with Diatomaceous Earth. We'll see if they improve.

That is what I am hoping. I'm thinking of picking up some Met 52. Does it work as well as they say?

different pics of damges caused by gnats and broad mites

here's a couple reference pics of damage by Fungus Gnats and damage by Broad mites

1) Broad mites

2) Fungus Gnats

3-5) the small plants from seed I just chopped

I'm scoping the damaged leaves and not seeing any eggs or mites.

Male broadmites will carrying newly hatched female nymphs to the plants new growth to feed and lay eggs. The new growth on the plants looks great. On previous plants infested with broad mites, the new growth would look twisted, mutated, damaged.

Attachments

• curledleafmargins broadmites.jpg
    curledleafmargins broadmites.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
  • fungus_gnats_perlite.jpg
    fungus_gnats_perlite.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1
  • BlueMystic damage-private.jpg
    BlueMystic damage-private.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1
  • WW mite damage-private.jpg
    WW mite damage-private.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1
  • LA damage-private.jpg
    LA damage-private.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
ok, I found some eggs on a few plants today in the veg room.

MUTHA FUCKER!!!!

this is literally 2 days after spraying Avid, and 4 days after spraying Green Cleaner.

i'm about ready to quit

Reactions: mre
Back