Powdery Mildew

Thanks guys. I will try the serenade. The guy at the hydro store said Citrus acid was good for PM as well and a lot of products contain it.

I had great success with sulfur bombing my rooms treating plants is not enough and spore are everywhere .
JM2C

Put a heater in the tents for 3 days at 100* after removing affected plants. This seems to have worked.

I have a mild case. First time in 10 years. I'm not messing with it. Had 6 plants in flower.....3 were infected and 3 weren't. I culled the infected plants and spraying the others with a sulfur spray (safer). Running the room as warm as I can get it with 30% humidity. I will harvest and bomb the room. When done I will clean the room with 30% hydrogen peroxide and start over. I am not and none of my friends are gonna smoke PM infected plants.

Don't know how I got it but will file this under "Shit Happens". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have a mild case. First time in 10 years. I'm not messing with it. Had 6 plants in flower.....3 were infected and 3 weren't. I culled the infected plants and spraying the others with a sulfur spray (safer). Running the room as warm as I can get it with 30% humidity. I will harvest and bomb the room. When done I will clean the room with 30% hydrogen peroxide and start over. I am not and none of my friends are gonna smoke PM infected plants.

Don't know how I got it but will file this under "Shit Happens". That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I also used sulfur burner as spores can be everywhere brother .

Warn dry air is the key but not the cure all .

Cost me 3 plants 3 weeks from harvest and a lot of work. Just gotta bite the bullet and move on. I might be walking on thin Ice for a while until I re-supply

CME_U-.gif

I've used h202 watered down, baking soda, and milk. Buttermilk, straight or 50/50 with water has nearly always worked. Even straight 1%. Seems the higher butterfat works better. Dont know the science. Outdoors speaking, keeping them away from dogwood and blackberries is a major plus also. Genetics seem to play a major role as this years monsoons in late flowering affected nothing I had out. My .02

peace, crew

Back