Plant pics 2019

Looks like you've not lost your touch after all these years. Plants look amazing and yields should be above average from what I'm seeing.
very nice, see, old farts like us can be taught new tricks... haha..

Not to much longer eh?

btw... I have plenty of these F2 stock of LBL.. 2 distinct phenos. One we kicknamed "Lemon Tree Pheno" because that is all you smell as she
matures. And that is your more potent plant, pretty sure it's JC2 dominant as that is most likely where the Lemon is coming from and why it
got it's name of Jacks Cleaner as it smelled like lemon pledge... lol.

Haha yeah I surprise myself often lol. This grow certainly had some mistakes and issues but they seem to have been sorted. I am glad I started growing again it really brings me joy and gives me a good clean hobby. It really is a passion of mine as I know it is all of ours so it is relatable. I am not sure about above average but time will tell. I have looked high and low for grow reports or some really detailed and thorough reports from others who grew LBL but I cant find any. I do not go to any other sites like the island here so maybe there are some elsewhere but even googling LBL comes up in different mentions but no great grow reports which I have a hard time believing that there are none out there. I am not a very good searcher when it comes to key words and using our search function but I am able to get LBL to come up in a few threads such as one or more of yours Carty but again unless I am missing them I am not seeing them.

With this grow I got to know a couple strains LBL and a Affie. I was able to put my knowledge to work and shake some rust off and as always every grow is a learning process and I have achieved all mentioned. There are deff. things I would do differently and one of the first would be if I again veg these plants to similar size when going into flowering I would most certainly be flowering in a larger volume of medium. I have not inspected the root structured visually since repotting them from 3 gal to 5 gal where I plan to finish them but I am almost certain to the point of almost feeling or sensing that the root zone is majorly restricted and in that same feeling I feel if I had more time and wasn't near the finish line that if I repotted them again into say a 8 or 10 gallon container the roots would explode with unrestricted joy lol. That said I have been pretty impressed and happy with bud size and apparent yields all along and from the beginning of flowering or rather noticeable flowering it felt like the size of flowers were a few weeks ahead of what I would normally expect so much so I have went over the calendar to make sure I documented the correct day but this coming Sunday will be 6 weeks or 42 days since the flip.

Without having found any grow reports and really unsure of when others have ripened and matured time only again will tell when I should harvest. Some of the pistils are starting to turn but I never used this method to judge ripeness only a marker to start getting the mags out and preparing to start the voyeuring of trichome transformation. But right from the beginning I did not plan to even consider harvesting until 9 weeks of flower and they may go 10+ but we shall see.

I am hoping at least 1 plant ripens in 8-9 weeks I need some room to rotate a couple more plants into flowering. I have a orange Drop female that has shown that I plan on taking cuttings this weekend of and vegging for 1 more week and putting her into flower along with a couple cuts off these plants currently in flower and vegging nicely.

I was gifted some Williams Wonder seeds but this is my second try or second set of 4 totaling 8 seeds that I have tried to germinate and cannot get a single one to and I generally do not have issue with germination so I will have to re-evaluate germing the WW if these second set of 4 seeds do not.

I also have a major runt of LBL that I started from seed along with the ones I have in flower right now that has struggled its entire life to grow and it finally did but at an 1/10th the rate as its brothers and sisters that I took cuts of and she is also ready to go into flower lol. I didn't give up on her so I hope she turns into something special. She is the only female LBL who really gave off any highly noticeable terp smell when you rub the stalks so again fingers crossed.

As always thanks for the kind words.

I would assume that the LBL's I am running are F1 being they came right from brother Loran? I am not sure how far he has taken the LBL line. Did you take it to F2? I would love to see pictures or even some day give them a shot and help in any way I can take this line further. The next run I will be focusing on making some seed. I took cuttings of a Romulan male and of a Afghani male that I may grow out and collect some pollen. I am pretty sure the Orange Drops I have going that 2 male and I thought that pollen might be interesting to spew onto the female affie I have in flower right now but for sure I want to make some seed of something and again I am always willing to help any project move forward.

Thanks again and stay awesome!

LBL Pheno #1 great yielder tons of trichome production as they all are but #1 & #2 super heavy makes me wonder if Loran bred this for concentrates? Buds are fluffy not airy if that makes sense. Not sure if that was from my doing or genetics.

4 days hanging drying a little quicker than I prefer so I branched them out and started jarring most. Hard to tell the moisture content but burns good in black zig zags which will have to do until I can get some SD Modiano's. Flavor is not the greatest but changing daily and is a bit harsh. Flushed for 12 days 4 of them heavily. But this stuff will rip you and in a good way. I am a light weight and 2 big puffs and hold off a hog leg and I am stoned for 5 hours first 1 hour a little intense but I will get there ; )

I put pics of chopped plants whole hang, budded out and finished soon.

First fatty I smoked I was alone and listened to Tool's new song Invincible and had a mini religious experience lol and I don't mind having those alone.

My brother smokes decent cannabis daily all day wake and bake and he says it is a very clean, decent lasting high so he is a good bench mark for potency. Now I need to tweak the flavor hopefully a jar cure can bring something out. The burned aroma is elegant though and I like it a lot.

This plant that I would say is at 75% dry, dry yielded 9 oz and there is a ton of trim that is very frosty and looking in the back of one trim I bet a tablespoon of kief up off the bottom of paper bag.

Quick report and I will amend with a proper report soon

Biggest thing I would say is if you have not grown or tried this yet I think it is a must. Ive grown some great cannabis over the years and like to think nothing bad except Bog's Bogglegum and this stuff I think could be considered top shelf and has a classy elegance to her.

Two more plants going coming up on nine weeks and these are much more skunky smelling one having a strange banana smell both frosty in their own roght with phenol #2 being a super yielder curious to see what she finished out at. Might be able to go 10 weeks and I think phenol #1 harvested is a bit early. I have a mad now but one that attaches to phone and you can take pics with which is nice feature but I want a no brainer visual on ripeness and this one so far is hard to get a great visual.

Back