Pciked up a rosin press

Quick question for ya if you don't mind
What's is the easiest way to dad?
Does one need a rig like the one shown in the vid??

No Teresa, you do t need a big ole dab rig. Glass straw, heat the end and just touch the edge of the rosin and pull. Put the rosin in a glass jar, and just hit outta it.

CBF , what micron steel mesh did you buy and how much a roll?..

Sasquatch is .60 cents a bag...
Does that make me a cheapskate?...

Old Sog , my apologies for mucking up your thread

45u, I do t remember cost been two years since I last used screens. .60 a squish, you can’t hardly beat that. Also let me know how that rinsing out the bag goes for ya, seems like way to much work imo, buck a bag, prolly take minimum of 20 mins to do it if ya can. 3 bucks for hr of work, nah, that do t work for me. Just stack 3 used, second squish, only costed .30 a bag then. Your ahead, lol

CBF , do you do anything with the pucks after the second press?.....
For example , can they be put in hot coconut oil and extract any leftover cannabinoids or rosin?...edibles or salves?.....

Or just feed them to the chickens?..

You can soak um and make the RSO stuff and encapsulate. Personally I just toss um.

Buddy puts um in a gal jar on the window sill and lets the sun cook it.

I put my press together for about 450 dollars mocheeba,Bought a 20 ton harbor freight press on sale for 139.99 and a set of dulytek 3x7 plates with a controller for 312.50 (used the first time buyer 5% discount)from dulytek.com.Should be able to do an ounce or so at a time and i dont think you can do it much cheaper.

Electric , battery powered, nectar collector or straw.

CF 710. Made by Boundless.

Pretty inexperienced here myself. But this thing is super easy. No butane torch. No hot glass after. Etc.
if you have a source for rosin. And you don’t want to play with fire. This thing is pretty good!

Electric , battery powered, nectar collector or straw.

CF 710. Made by Boundless.

Pretty inexperienced here myself. But this thing is super easy. No butane torch. No hot glass after. Etc.
if you have a source for rosin. And you don’t want to play with fire. This thing is pretty good!

That’s a sweet little rig, did ya pick it up local?

That’s a sweet little rig, did ya pick it up local?

Yep picked it up at a head shop in Frisco. Went in looking for the $99 710 enail rigs that gets rave reviews. Owner at coin ter pulled her cf 710 out and suggested it’s the best new tool she’s seen (innovative tool) in years. She demo’d it right there and I was sold lol.

Plenty to pick at. No temp control. Kinda expensive. Etc. but it’s just what I wanted as a very new, part time, rosin tester. Lol. Won’t burn my house down. Wife won’t shut me down with having a torch(!).

Turneda friend on to it and he bought one next day.

After watching Big's vid I must say
It would be well worth the $
As long as one has the material to smoke.

Big I haven't been able to grow
In sometime now still on probation
I did start up about a year back
But paranoia got the best of me :(
So tore down everything!!
One day I hope to get back to what I love :)

No pee'in in a cup thank the lord......lol
But must report to my P.O. every month!!
I have 9 more month's to go till it's all said and done.

Back