Pacific NW Pot Pictures

Soon as I have the money, I'm ordering those floracaps! Just started automated irrigation and using pressure compensated emitters and already see how these are much better. Good luck with them.

Had a dream last night that my wife accidentally unplugged my cloner and my cuts dried out. I went to check on it and the water pump had crapped out. Crazy. I think it was only a couple of hours since only 2 of them from the far corner dried out.

Nothing too exciting here but these cuts are doing pretty good considering the pump blowout. They are at 10 days since I put them in the cloner.

20200415_044142.jpg

I keep flipping this picture but it always comes out upside down

Attachments

• 20200415_044154.jpg
    20200415_044154.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Auto-water supplies just got here yesterday, just gotta get some drip tubing, some PVC and maybe a chemtainer res with a bottom outlet

Octabubblers 6GPH
20200415_072728.jpg

Leader 1/2 HP Pump (I hope this is enough for 4-6kw, even if I have to do half at a time)
20200415_072539.jpg

Netafim Flow Control Valves
20200415_072510.jpg

Floraflex Floraclips
20200415_072443.jpg

Orbit Sprinkler Timer
20200415_073541.jpg

Orbit Pump Start Relay
20200415_073601.jpg

Last edited:
Cant wait to see it all together! If this modification I'm doing to my system doesnt give me more pressure, I need bigger pumps.

What size pump are u running for how many plants? I'm a little worried that the 1/2HP pump I just got may not be enough.

Good luck with the upgrade digger! I'll try to post up as much of the setup as I can to help others.

What size pump are u running for how many plants? I'm a little worried that the 1/2HP pump I just got may not be enough.

Good luck with the upgrade digger! I'll try to post up as much of the setup as I can to help others.

It's a vivosun pump advertised as 800 gallons per hour. I highly doubt that because the pump is the exact same size as the active aqua pump thats 390G/Hr. I need it to irrigate 8 plants. I believe my old configuration was hindering the pump. I had the water traveling too far in the 1/4 supply line. I took that apart, increased the size of the supply pvc from 1/2 to 3/4 and ran that into the middle of the tent. Now the manifold sits at the end of that line an it's 2 feet at the most to a plant vs 7ft. I should have it up and running today, so I'll see how it goes

Ended up with 53 out of 54 cuts rooted despite the pump blowout...for a success rate of 98%+. The Purple Punch seems like a relatively heavy feeder which is strange for purples ime. Can't wait to get things rolling. The electrician is coming on Friday and my new Blueridge 3 ton mini split should be here next week. I'm excited.

I think that pump will work great especially if your going to water 1 tray at a time. My cheap pump will do two 8 site octobubblers at once but not as strong as I would like.

Auto-water supplies just got here yesterday, just gotta get some drip tubing, some PVC and maybe a chemtainer res with a bottom outlet

Octabubblers 6GPH
View attachment 335290

Leader 1/2 HP Pump (I hope this is enough for 4-6kw, even if I have to do half at a time)
View attachment 335291

Netafim Flow Control Valves
View attachment 335292

Floraflex Floraclips
View attachment 335293

Orbit Sprinkler Timer
View attachment 335282

Orbit Pump Start Relay
View attachment 335283

Hey buddy I just notice you got the same controller as me but that one only does 4 sites so you might want to return depending how your going to setup and if you want to expand later on.
Also I would reccomend getting one that can connect to your WiFi and be controlled by your phone.

Hey variety thanks again for the advice. When it says it controls 4 zones I thought that just meant 4 seperate timers. I don't think I will need anymore if thats the case but I'm not really clear on that. I only have the 2 flow control valves so I thought that would be 2 zones. I plan on running no more than 2 strains per run at either 48 or 54 plants total (8 or 9 plants per light). My pump is 960 GPH which gives it a max output of 16 gallons per minute. I guess I gotta figure out how many GPM I need when my girls are full size. What GPM are you running?

Last edited:
Hey variety thanks again for the advice. When it says it controls 4 zones I thought that just meant 4 seperate timers. I don't think I will need anymore if thats the case but I'm not really clear on that. I only have the 2 flow control valves so I thought that would be 2 zones. I plan on running no more than 2 strains per run at either 48 or 54 plants total (8 or 9 plants per light). My pump is 960 GPH which gives it a max output of 16 gallons per minute. I guess I gotta figure out how many GPM I need when my girls are full size. What GPM are you running?
The 4 zones mean it can control 4 valves. From there you can have the water come on 12 times a day. As far as how many gallons per minute ya need is where my expertise ends lol. It depends on how far the water travels and how many elbows or T’s you run through. My pump says it’s only 3.3 gallons per minute and I pushing 2 octobubblers at that rate but I wish it were a bit stronger. So if your at 12 gpm you should be fine doing 3 or 4 octobubblers per zone if need be but that needs to be taken with a grain of salt because I don’t know how to calculate pressure loss.
And if I were you I would just do 8 plants per light since that’s how many lines an octobubblers does.

Been crazy busy getting my new 6kw basement setup...got a 3 ton blueridge mini split installed a couple weeks ago and just finished Lightproofing the garage door. Gotta grab some boards to hang the lights (I'm terrible at finding those ceiling joists) and I should be up and running in a few days. Purple Punch and Dosidos #55 will be the first round down there.

Haven't had much time for pics but heres a shot of my pre-98 Bubba mom bush
20200525_204357.jpg

Gonna start a new thread for the new room, stay tuned

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

Been crazy busy getting my new 6kw basement setup...got a 3 ton blueridge mini split installed a couple weeks ago and just finished Lightproofing the garage door. Gotta grab some boards to hang the lights (I'm terrible at finding those ceiling joists) and I should be up and running in a few days. Purple Punch and Dosidos #55 will be the first round down there.

Haven't had much time for pics but heres a shot of my pre-98 Bubba mom bush
View attachment 336807

Gonna start a new thread for the new room, stay tuned

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

Looking forward to it buddy! So you went with a mini spilt, I think that was a great idea as I haven’t seen too many in tube out tube ac’s being used that you were looking at. Bubba looks good, how’s the dosidos?

Back