Pacific NW Pot Pictures

Some new cuts rooting away...got roots in 5-7 days, fully rooted in 10-14 days. Gotta love the aero cloner.
White Fire #3
Gelato #33 AKA Larry Bird
Animal Crackers x WiFi
SFV OG Kush
Pre-98 Bubba Kush

20200326_170430.jpg

Take care, stay safe, and stay healthy my friends

guerilla

Yes sir, got some straight fire coming soon. I'm working on upgrading the room right now, got some universal Floracaps and all the fixings coming to finally setup an auto-water similar to variety's. I'm also trying to get a mini split and co2 system setup soon...lots of work but I'm looking forward to learning and improving.

Next up is 4kw of Purple Punch and Dosidos #55

So heres the stable as of today...
Purple Punch
Dosidos #55
Purple Kush #3 (TK x Purple Urkle)
Yeti OG #3
White Lotus #3
Flo
SFV OG Kush
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Gelato #33 AKA Larry Bird
White Fire #3
Animal Crackers x WiFi

Its gonna be a great 2020, at least in my room

Haven't had the pleasure of flowering her out myself yet but I did try a nice sample while I was in vegas. Good potency without being overpowering and amazing looks and flavor. The GDP really shines thru with that creamy fruity taste and smell. Shes a winner for sure.

Cool! Thanks! An opinion I can trust. I heard a lot of people shit on purple punch, but those same people shit on Blue Dream, and I tried a piece of BD one time that was damn good. LOL! So good, I couldnt figure out why people dogged it so bad. Then I read a lot of people didnt try the S. Cruz cut and there was a cut of Purple Punch that was better than most. Your description sounds good, I dont need my day wrecked everytime I smoke. LOL

Burnie u got it, larry og x GDP, although I'm unsure on the male and female. U are probably right.

Theres definitely a time and place for those headbanger strains but I usually prefer a nice balance of taste, smell, potency and effect and the purple Punch checks all those boxes. Its funny u mention the blue dream, i smoked some poorly grown examples and was really disappointed. But then i got the Santa Cruz cut and was really impressed. It was perfect daytime smoke exactly because it wasn't overpowering.

Re; Blue Dream, I was given a cut labeled Santa Cruz Blue Dream and have been growing it for for maybe 7-8 years. It's a pretty plant, good yielder, lovely chunky flowers with lots of resin... but definitely on the mild side as far as potency is concerned. Daytime smoke, but perfect for occasional smokers and newbies as it has a nice, relaxing, dreamy high. That's why I keep it around, even though I don't smoke it often myself.

Ahh, the Blue Dream..got some cuts back in 2002 from an oldtimer grower here in Mendo..it sold like hotcakes but moved on to better things..she's a good plant but these days buyers are to picky and it doesn't float..

But then i got the Santa Cruz cut and was really impressed. It was perfect daytime smoke exactly because it wasn't overpowering.

Re; Blue Dream, I was given a cut labeled Santa Cruz Blue Dream and have been growing it for for maybe 7-8 years. It's a pretty plant, good yielder, lovely chunky flowers with lots of resin... but definitely on the mild side as far as potency is concerned. Daytime smoke, but perfect for occasional smokers and newbies as it has a nice, relaxing, dreamy high. That's why I keep it around, even though I don't smoke it often myself.

Thats the type of high I would like for daytime. It had a very good taste also. I dont need to be fucked up with every joint.

Some Santa Cruz Blue Dream
I got the cut from my friend and dearly departed member Greek Grower

asset.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
BushDr., I'm surprised to see the SFV in that list, but I do agree with you on the BD and Sherbet. Always gotta remember that personal preference is key. That relaxing dreamy high that 180 mentioned was what I liked about the BD and why shes still one of my favorite daytime smokes. The taste when done right is great too.

Just took 25 cuts off of each mom for the next round
20200405_230039.jpg

Also got my Universal Floracaps in the mail a couple days ago. Gotta get a few more things and then I can try to figure out this auto-water setup. Thanks to variety for the idea and the helpful advice :ty:

20200405_230757.jpg

Back