Off the shelf nutrient recommendations please

Hey oldsog, would you happen to know if h&g is as pH stable in a res as pbp?
i did PBP so long ago i can't remember exactly, i don't recall having PH issues but i do remember PBP being very easy and forgiving to work with.

with H&G
very week i start with fresh rez, i'll add
my nutes and additives and adjust the PH to my desired level of 6.0

daily i top off each rez with fresh RO water and adjust my rez only if it goes above .2 in either direction e.g. 5.7 or 6.3.

i end up adjusting every couple of days.

Peace,
OS

Thnx oldsog, i like how forgiving it is, sometimes i notice it stays at 5.8 for well over a week. It does need adjusting once after about a day or 2. I just added the pureblend tea to the mix so I'll see if that messes up the pH stability.

I am using PBP this run. My well water pH has been great at 6.5 -6.7 and with the addition of PBP Soil Bloom and Liquid Karma the pH doesn't change. No used pH down this run. Plants are doing very well and even after week 7 bloom the lower leaves are hanging on more than ever before. Just starting to get some fade.

Are you recirculating?
with H&G
very week i start with fresh rez, i'll add
my nutes and additives and adjust the PH to my desired level of 6.0

daily i top off each rez with fresh RO water and adjust my rez only if it goes above .2 in either direction e.g. 5.7 or 6.3.

i end up adjusting every couple of days.

Peace,
OS

I'm trying something new on my current run...TEXAS TOMATO FOOD.
No pretty labels. But, this shit is blowing my mind! Everything I have is a pretty color green and no messy chemicals to fook it up. My ladies are in their 2nd week of flower & I have def. noticed a big difference in the growth. I feed every 3rd watering with Garden of Eden (also from TTF) and the growth is very noticeable. I use a 400w HPs & a 600w LED. Been rotating the lights, trying to get a more Healthier plant and so far so good.

I'm tired of feeding my plants a crap load of chemicals. I was using GH 3-part and I didn't get any good quality using them. Could be me for sure, as I'm still learning..heh

Google this stuff and read what it says. Was turned onto me by a member of a different forum. So far, I'm a real happy farmer!:woot:

In the end, I am consuming all that I grow - so final product is important to me.
They don't have to yield the best - or flower the fastest, it just has to be good smoke.

I can often taste additives in other peoples smoke - especially commercial farmers. When you smoke 3 different un related strains and they all have a common perfume or soapy taste that is NOT a canna flavor, it is obvious that there is an additive not flushing out.
Or they wear soapy perfume while trimming:party:

The exception is from a local canna breeders legacy garden. He started it, set it up, and ran it for a while then passed it on to his friend to manage = the product that comes out of that garden is the best I have ever had. World Class. THE BEST!:salut:

Canna Coco produced good cannabis for me in the past -and PbP has also.

I'd like to sample some H&G grown flowers - to see what what. OS - how is your smoke?
I always remember it being expensive and fancy - too fancy to be true...

Do you guys use bloom boosters?
Our old school was : PbP, LK, Sweet. it made yummy outdoor herb on the ranch in mendo.
Canna coco has pk.
What do you use?
:guitar:

In the end, I am consuming all that I grow - so final product is important to me.
They don't have to yield the best - or flower the fastest, it just has to be good smoke.

I can often taste additives in other peoples smoke - especially commercial farmers. When you smoke 3 different un related strains and they all have a common perfume or soapy taste that is NOT a canna flavor, it is obvious that there is an additive not flushing out.
Or they wear soapy perfume while trimming:party:

The exception is from a local canna breeders legacy garden. He started it, set it up, and ran it for a while then passed it on to his friend to manage = the product that comes out of that garden is the best I have ever had. World Class. THE BEST!:salut:

Canna Coco produced good cannabis for me in the past -and PbP has also.

I'd like to sample some H&G grown flowers - to see what what. OS - how is your smoke?
I always remember it being expensive and fancy - too fancy to be true...

Do you guys use bloom boosters?
Our old school was : PbP, LK, Sweet. it made yummy outdoor herb on the ranch in mendo.
Canna coco has pk.
What do you use?
:guitar:

if you didn't move away i'd suggest lunch ::puffpuffpass: but i'm sure we can figure something out.

in my KISS rez,
i use H&G coco a&B at 8ml per gal for the entire grow
weeks 1-3 they get H&G Multi Zen (enzyme product)
weeks 4-8 BudXL

Blumats suck. I went from hydro to organic.

Got to say , GH 3 part with budswel 5 ml per gallon weeks 4-7 tasted better on many strains than organic.

I'm going back to bottle nute/ organic combo. Soil mix with cocoa instead of peat and canna nutes. Been using Geo pots as plant only feed from root tips, not root swirls. Air pruning roots gives you more tips. Grow bigger plants in smaller pots with bigger yields.

Best product I've found in a long time is OG Tea Veganic Special Sauce. I do a soil mix with a 1/4 strength Canna cute recipe. I add the OG tea. Sick plants bounce back. Just mix and pour . You can brew it 24 hours for a microbial tea, 48 hours for fungal or don't brew at all and mix and pour it in. You can foliar spray with it. Phenomenal product.

So now I'm kind of hybrid semi organic / a little nute additive.

Hydro requires a dialed in environment which I don't have. Never lost an organic crop.

I do run a drip system from a res whether with plain water.

My simplified mix is 2 bags canna coco, 1 bag fox farm Ocean Forest, 1 bag worm castings.

I had a complicated water only organic soil mix, but screw it. This is easier and works better.

I use Canna Part A and B because i have it left over, with Calmag. I do use the budswel still as I love it. 5 ml per gallon week 4-6. Simple easy.

Back