Nutrient Showdown: What is YOUR base nutrient of choice?

GH micro/bloom 6/9 per gallon or maxibloom powder 7grams per gallon is what I would use if I was growing in RW.

Maxibloom comes in around 5 cents per gallon... of mix

Floranova bloom is kick-ass too, I just had problems with it going bad.

Jack's 5-12-26 and Cal Nitrate, if I'm doing hydro. Lots of compost, rice hulls, pumice, Neptune's, and dry organics for soil.

Been using new melinium for about 3 years and nothing I've seen has worked better for veg and early flower. Still use An's bigbud and overdrive :puffpuffpass:

I just use the 3 part general Hydroponics along with Companion fungicide. No additional additives. 90% of the additives/supplements on the market are hype in my opinion. Though I'm always open to new products that can change the game.

-

^^^ Haha, Slips I still use PBP Bloom Soil Formula. Keeps the plants happy.

Coco with Growstones amended with Blood, Bone, Kelp meal, lime, oyster shell, rock dust, mag. salts, Green Sand
Pure Blend Pro Bloom thru week 6 then PBP Soil to week 8 then flush for 2 weeks.
Liquid Karma, Molasses, Silica Blast, Fulvex, Cal-mag plus
Hygrozyme, Aspirin, Actinovate, Biofungicide

Last edited:
Guess I am the only one still using pure blend pro ... :beer:

I have been using PbP since about 2004/5ish and JUST started using an organic pre-mixed water only soil that preformed = PbP without the mixing.

Everything is fat and happy.

After this round of water only dirt is complete I will take another assessment (several doobies) and see if it can be my regular method.

PbP has always been great - but i'd rather spend my time doing other things, and not stressing out if I can't service the nute needs of the plant that day or week.

Water is my current base!:tumbleweed:

peace

Outdoors I`ve been using Dadga, the Lord of the fields.
• Designed to adapt to different weather conditions
• Formulated to avoid nutrient saturation
• Prevents root spiraling
It`s very easy to transport and use...A little grows a long way...take care n stay safe.

ok i have been food grade mineral salts all the way since all those embarrasing plastic jubs i would have to stomp down when things were errr less legal

i still want to use hydroponics indoors

i have bought kelp , and dry mixable organic fulvic acid

is there any "organic hydroponic "stuff out there

and if the only one is PBP..is it really all organic snd not just ammended ..

yeh my guess it will come in a jug.."well if ihave to i guess",[red green]

but surely there must be a

dry mixable organic hydro n-p-k now?

yes /no?

and i hear organic i$ the "rage"....for me its fine outdoors..but hydroponically indoors well ..you know

seriously though i am asking ..please

i found SEA-90 organic on ebay they say is good for hydroponic

it seems to have low amounts of nutrients but who knows..

anyway ..interesting

"derived from ocean water"..wtf?

Hm idk about hydro organics. My guess is your best bet would be Coco with hydro base nutrients and organics supplements to get the BioLife loaded in the fibres.

Sea90 sounds like this stuff they sold up here for a while during the gold rush called "ormus". Sea minerals basically, thick white liquid. One if my fav breeders got into it otherwise I would have written it off as snake oil. Not sure if he still uses or found it worthwhile over the long run.

For any old timers looking for a simplification, Coco with an A/B nutrient is simply as easy as it gets. Water only is such a hard and long process of dialing in your mix to your strain. Coco just feed em 1.2 ec all the way through and yourve got guaranteed fire. Drip makes it a once a week or once every 10 day affair. Just check, fill water, and enjoy. :deadhorse2:

iagree the sea 90 might be light bon nutes and i would have to order it

i do hydro coarse coco with dry mixable.low ppm mineral salts

and organic[kelp/fulvic etc ] additives when i am top of things..

usually i never get to the foliar organic..

quote:
"Water only is such a hard and long process of dialing in your mix to your strain."

Yes i would like to be able to ammend my coco with organic ferts and just use ph'd water

Back