my new torch is on it's way

you can really see your progression through out this thread....you really are gettting good.

loving the reef inspired piece....sick homie...

been trying to get into it for a while, just expensive, and I already have to many taxed hobbies.

i'm still around, just got caught up in some stuff for a moment. i hope to fully return someday soon. thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. :smileyhug:

thank you for the kind words. i haven't had much time on the torch lately due to some unforeseen circumstances. i currently only get a few hours on the weekends, but i try my best to make the most of it. i'm limited on what i'm allowed to make these days so i've been trying to expand into different areas. it often feels like i'm going backwards. the compliments definitely help to inspire me. :spruce_up:

Question: does it take tremendous lung power to do what you do with glass? Beautiful work by the way....

Question: does it take tremendous lung power to do what you do with glass? Beautiful work by the way....

i told a lady i knew one day i was taking up glass blowing and she said, oh my, you must have good lungs! thought that was pretty weird :)

Back