my new torch is on it's way

faded

Account Suspended
i'm pretty excited. should have it by next week. gonna be making some good stuff now. i've been on the redmax and it really boils the colors. my buddy came by this past weekend and we ran his mirage for 3 days. i fell in love after 20 mins. i can work all my whites and my crayon colors with no boiling. that's just one of many things i love about this torch. i'll post pics and more info when it arrives. :up:

http://www.glasstorchtech.com/mirage.html

Right on faded, can't wait to see how much this is gonna change-up your game. I look forward to seeing some of your new evolutions. I have a couple glass-blower friends and with each new toy or technique the glass just keeps getting better.

Great choice faded, you'll just keep loving that torch more and more every day. Good luck!!

nice!
i would much like to try one of those, be nice to be able to work color easier and see the difference firsthand...

im using a redmax...will have to do for a while
good news is i just got this bad arnold:teeth:
picture.php

faded, how much would you charge me to make and ship a bubbler like the one on the first pic...I've pm'd you in the past and never got a reply

Nice work man, that bubbler booboy is talking about is real nice for sure! I'd get one of those too if I seen one! :thumbsup:

Love the big insulated glove too! Haha I need one of those for my kitchen! Damn tired of crappy oven mitts! :laugh:

Thanks for showing pics of stuff, always enjoy seeing other people's workshops and hideouts.

Are you in Canada or USA or elsewhere? :peace:

Man i can't believe how good you have gotten at this faded .NICELY DONE. I believe it is time for the TCC edition glass bubbler to make its round. all the pieces on this page are looking superb . please let us all know if we could be privy to some of your works .you should call the on epipe with eyes SNUFFALUFIKOUS .

Again you are killing it the passion and love shows.

HT:chico:

thank you everyone, you are all so kind.

once i get thru harvest and the weather cools off a little i'm gonna start getting my game on. i only have a few things right now and not much time to make a whole lot more. i do jump on the torch whenever i get a few minutes. once i ge things rolling i will be able to offer some things. :guitar:

I cant believe the trasnformation you have really come a long ways in a short time, lol from the little kitty, that looks more like a mouse, to this excellent piece of art that is very professional looking, nice job!

Dude, when i think of those melted blobs of glass you started out with. Before you even knew you needed to blow it out.. lol You've come a long long ways my friend. Keep it up!

Back