MY First SGOG ..Super Grow Of Gremlin

Last Feed day-Water from here on in

Here they are at the 6 week ending roughly 2 weeks now . Then I should see what is the ratio result give or take few G's . Im hopeing for a 1-1 :confetti:or better <----Dreamer nd :crazy:
All in all been a good grow not a lot of hassles and very fun posting the show to the 1000's of viewers hope you all enjoyed it learned something .
Here they are .
First and second pic -The garden
Third is Gremlin at 5 weeks 6 days
Fourth is H.O.G at 5 weeks 6 days
Fifth is Master Kush at a guess of 4th - 5th week start she seems to be an all around slow starter-filler, till the very end where she is a packer .:cheerleader: And a stinker :afraid:

Last edited:
6 Weeks are over and still tieing

Went in this morning after a 1/2 nute snack to carry over till the flush starts , realize that i need to tie some more .
Here they are really dont have time to elborate right now but will lil later tonight .
Pic 1 The Garden looks like she is under seige .
Pic 2 Master kush really advanceing now must near her 6-7th week . This one Ill have to watch closely I have a very wide time frame of when i think she turned .
Pic 3 The last pic is the tool needed for this adventure and when to crop .

More Comments pending ..

hey PaN....if you want a easy flash mute try a lil paper over the flash..it will soften it and make pics look a lil less contrasted..specially on the close ups...I use a lil white piece of plastic but you can try a few things to get the feel of it...you would think the HOG would be tall n spear out and the MasterK would be tight n short...weird how they look the opposite..whats your take on that?...keep it rollin
FOE20

The flash thing Im just trying out thanks ,
The H.O.G is really a plant called "Hand of God" cause i bet it took a month for any leaves to appear on this plant ........I figure it was the HAND OF GOD that kept this baby alive .

Now the MK is another story I recieved her in bean form many years back . I also live in a place where quality bud is scarce BUT WHAT I DO KNOW is that this MK tastes like all the MK I have been told was MK and It also tastes like a bubba kush that i just had recently . Im no strain expert by no means but I would say she is as close to pure as can be F-1 maybe even . The weird part is all explainations of her is short stalky bush ......this aint in mine and she is a long finisher .

Luv to get some MK beans from else where to compare :pl:

Last edited:
Issuses for Tissues at 58 days

Went it the Gals Room this morning to my dismay I see a plant haveing a :sick: F*%^@$ day . Well no time do do shit no even flush attemp could be done .

All day I kept thinking WTF is going on hope its only the one plant and I hope it did not get any worse . Well It was worse :aaargh: . Weird thing it was fed/watered same as others never seen this before so fast too .
Does any1 have a Idea of what could have gone wrong cause im baffled .:study:
Also the 2nd pic is of what the rest looks like at this point and a full garden shot . Im only 5-12 days away I say from harvest so I wont need a whole box of TISSUES :violin: :beer:

Last edited:
Early Harv

Ok at day 59 I harved the dieing plant . Looks like ripe grapes on the vine.
I did a quick dry last night of a couple pieces torn off a cola . Tasted like :barf:
But sure got high . This morning I smoked some of the slower dry and it was not so bad but once agin got really high so high I was forgetting shit at work which made me look like a real :smarty: .
Any how here are some pics .
Pic 1 Is what it looked like when I went in today . Liveing plant up front and ripening budz out back :wave2: .
Pic 2 All the colas of plant 1 harved Looks like 1.5 -2 oz
Pic 3 4 cola pics with 4inch screw beside them for size comparison
Pic 5 Da garden, Gremlin ,H.O.G and MK
Pic 6 Compared to liveing plant in front dieing stuff seems half cured on plant in just 2 short days
Also there is about 1.5 oz's of scrub budz for oil .

Last edited:
they need the ax man :-)
Thanks
This is what I thought they are so close I can taste them .
Just 1 more Flushing I figure 1-3-5 days tops .The MK 17 days or so maybe 20 .

7 days left for the gremlins according to TIME itself

Well if you have been following the thread this grow has been some what flawless until the dieing gremlin .That is un explainable to me at this point .
Watching the glands very closely I figure I will have to go the full week left to finish this grow properly .
Pic1 Here they are at 7 days left .
Pic2 Some harved budz force picked at 14 days left they are 7 days into dry/cure also another bud picked 7 days early in it own dry room . I find I can control the humidy this way for 1 single nug . Thats tissue on the top allows for air in and out but no breeze .
Also Here is the MK ,I figure she has 21 days left she should move ito her explosion of growth very soon .She looks lil hungry and by right she should be, the pot she is in is to small to substain through out the entire grow . I will give her feeding tonight last one maybe another but flushing early on this fine Gal .

Last edited:
H.O.G update didnt forget

Well she is dam near done a day or 2 tops maybe eventomorrow let she how she does over night she is drinking nicely still . But NUGZ HARD AS ROCKS . And she smells like sweet gum or candy . Be the First time growing this Gal and if it is T&S Tasty and Sweet from my lost seed donar now i see why the sweet :thumbsup: . The tastey will come soon enough I guess :kuku: .

the H.O.G. looks real nice. If it wasnt so overexposed it'd look alot better:jokercolor:

Anywho, about flushing the mk how early you thinking of a flush? the fact that its in such a small pot and different shades of green a proper flush should prolly only take 10 days. Maybe try given it a good shot of some type of bloom booster.

the H.O.G. looks real nice. If it wasnt so overexposed it'd look alot better:jokercolor:

Anywho, about flushing the mk how early you thinking of a flush? the fact that its in such a small pot and different shades of green a proper flush should prolly only take 10 days. Maybe try given it a good shot of some type of bloom booster.

Yea my camera skills are lacking :pointlaugh: Now you mention it the garden really does look better then im showing .Time to :study: the camera :014:
And yes yes I do believe she is a lil hungry .
Thanks Bro input is always welcomed .
Just came from Gals Room and just a few days away now . I will Grab another Single Cola label it picked 5 days early then 1 at 2 do the same for 3 colas in the late pick aswell . Hope I find that swet spot :cigar3:

Gremlin Cola 5 day early pic and a peak at Project-X

Here is a medium size nug picked at day 50 . May just give them the full 8 weeks of flower.
Also a pic of the same nug next to a reg size lighter Boo :magic:
They should closeup a lil better in 6 days or so also gonna harv 1 of the bigger H.O.G nugz or as I call it.......... Hands Of God . Will post that shortly after I trim her up she def is a keeper .

Last edited:
Harvest Time-Slightly forced

Well I have the oportunity to update and renavate the Gals Room (stealth like from Da Wife). So I will Start My :harvest: 5 days early should finish by thursday morning/night .Letting the under buds have the few extra days now as they will be for oil any how .:bond:
First 2 pics are well THE MONSTER Cola for such a small plant -25 inches to the top of this cola from the top of the soil . I would say this cola is atleast 1 foot in length and super dense .
I call these pics 1:Cola cola Hider 2 Round as a can .
Next is the Monster cola should finish at 14 grams the least .
Most of the cola's 90% of them anyhow , 800 grams wet .
Closer look

Last edited:
Drying update

Well Drying seems good so far the Monster nug has dropped to 53.4 grams now about 30% drop in weight so far I think :dunno: . Really starting to change color now, will have Pics later of nugs picked at 14 ,7,5 days early and some later on this week/weekend of the fresh on time lower scrubs .

Im kind sad this thread will be done soon as I have enjoyed the manna and compliments on the SGOG . Thanks to all of the peeps whom have supported it 1300+ and counting .
For those whom graced me with genetics thank you .Will be happy to show your work off , hope I live up to your standards and nice to have on hands knowleage of what one is tryig to grow . :peace:
Soon Ill be off work and be able to pay closer attenion to things .So Hard to grow and work crazy hours thank god for a hitchless grow.
And If I havent said So Thank You for haveing me here on the ISLAND Im really enjoying myself :yay:.
Us newfies are used to Islands :nyahnyah:.
:peace: ALL

Last edited:
Curing Stage 2

After they have settled in and and have started to dry I have put them out (on computer case side ) for a short 1 day air dry to draw some of the moistness out of of the bud insides via quick drying outer leaves after this I wll give them a short hanging with lil breeze (new dry chamber build in progress) .
Pic 1 All main/Medium cola's and few scrubs for drying control from 3 plants toatl weight 2136 grams wet
Pic 2 Budz up close
Pic 3 Later in cure stage exposed to air... Monster cola From lil 2 foot plant....things that make ya go Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
My first Island haul

Well Here is the Results from 3- 2 foot Gremlin kush plants on a 1x3 table . 266 grams cured out so far from 900 wet .

The pile out of the jars ready for my last stage of cure All in 1 semi vac bag then in another and tied up for 2 weeks in the COOL DARK PLACE
Pic 1 The First Crop on the Island :laugh: 11 days into cure .
Pic 2 Lil Closer
Pic 3 Bunch of Hairs that fell off while removeing from jars for burping/curing.
if any hasnt smoked a red hair ONLY Joint .......DONT DO IT
:(

Last edited:
Back