MY First SGOG ..Super Grow Of Gremlin

P

Pa-Nature

Well I started this grow in another thread but since it has turn into a real scrog. i figured I would share in the how I acheived this .
This is how they started (cloned).
Then after 18 days they got planted .The 3rd pic you see the great roots I was lucky to acheive after 1 week.

Pic 5 is a couple a weeks later .#6 shows my first tie attempt in clone/veg stage .
Now a couple weeks later a second trans plant ,tie and a fimming .
Next photos show them after they hit the 1k mh and 3rd tie/2nd fimming 2 weeks later, after trans plant from 4 '' to 10'' pots .
Also they will recieve my new soil feed method . Which will be their first real food source from the plain soil from Walmart .

Last edited:
More pics real soon!

Sorry hit my 10 pic limit on last post .Here they are now 3 days before it set them to 12/12 .
The end of the 4th tie and and now all the tops are turning up so as 90 % are turn I will set them off.
Last pic shows just how all the tops have reacted to the fiming .

Last edited:
They say ignorance is bliss but not right now for me. What are those gizmos holding up branches called? I haven't seen anything like those before (well, here, a couple of times earlier)....but not noticed at my specialty store. Call me curious....

Pardon my rudeness, I should have first said :pa-Nature, your grow looks FANTASTIC! Looking forward to more pics! :bounce:

They say ignorance is bliss but not right now for me. What are those gizmos holding up branches called? I haven't seen anything like those before (well, here, a couple of times earlier)....but not noticed at my specialty store. Call me curious....

If your serious its called twine . They arent holding the branches up: they keeping them down cant stop them ;). I used to be a professional fishing guide and now a greenskeeper so tieing and grass now come hand in hand .

Wait till ya see what u use to hold the budz up
:ty: BTW for the Compliment

After the 4th and final tie down the plants have been reduced to only 1.8 feet accross /16 inches hgh with a 8 inch canopy and stem of only 8 inches tall .
K time to get ready for Pre-F.
WTF have I created it dont even look like weed plant . Cant wait to see what will develope .
Going to try this with the Old School Master Kush Clones I just put to soil and the HOG clonez just days away from root.

I will have pics of the others later . 3 more gremlins 1 HOG and 2 MK's( # 1 fav weed )

Well here they are haveing an OUT OF GROWROOM EXPERIENCE .

All in order Gremlin A-D First side then top view .
Also a small H.O.G and a pair of MK clones that were ment for moms experimenting with them and find the get woody so fast they need real early training .
So the last photo shows what can hapen with extreme bends .
But so far its the only way to control her she grow like a GOOD/BAD WEED .:bigarmhug:

Well Good news . Bad news

Bad news first . I started up my hps and all was fine till I went in to see she had quit working :help:
Good news , at least im only in the pre stage and I should be able to replace the hps sys before the Flower starts stil no sign of pistals so alls well so far .
(any idea's ?????? Im looking at a lumitec-600 watt digi/dimmer/dual with 400 Watt Ushio Hi Lux Gro Opti Red Super HPS and 600 Watt Ultra Sun Digital High-Output HPS )
It took 4 hrs to untie and retie and set up screens .
Now for this screening technique Im hopeing to fill every other square with a cola , 81 squares 40 cola's .
Lots of the budding spots have not made it to the screen yet and some of the ones that have will split off to fill two or three squares .
:up:

Last edited:
Ok maybe lil scared this a normal mom before 5 clones removed then put to flower and the end result .

Looks like about 70 tips appearing out of the screen . 280 tops , KOOL I THINK .:jump:

Last edited:
UPdate

This is the last tuck under the screen . Ill let them get avg. 8 inches above screen and then turn them .
I decided to screen the MK as well leaveing the H.O.G to "run wild" . Last time: (poor attempt at scrog) I turned the hog too fast giveing me a tree of avg size nugz . I was told she gave huge nugz .
Last pic is of DP Blueberry ....I call it The Blue Tree .It streches so bad I will have to try the SCROG on her . She smells nothing like my long lost Dj Shorts Blueberry (which was my fav Weed in the garden ) .

Back