Mason Dixon

Got my last pm a few minutes ago ...i'm gonna have to stop here thanks guys...I hope some of you actually get out and run these ...I've tested them and ran them twice ..i'm telling you right now if you want some true pain meds and something you'll be happy to run this is it...I haven't come close to bringing out the true potential of this hybrid at all...maybe some of you good growers can rock this girl proper...

I think we should really be show casing all the new wares that 46and2 has bred! I am running the mason Dixon right now, also the doc's pride which was created at the same time which is the Lemon G13 x Big poppa's OG Kush what a gem she is! And last but not least the Bubbamaniac which is the Bubba Kush s-1 x The Lemon G-13 I have her in seed form but as soon as I get caught up this week I'm popping them! I will post some pics in this thread as soon as possible much love to 46and2 for his hard work and dedication. I think there might be another breeding project coming up chock full of fire but I'm not spoiling it lol.....:peace:

Last edited:
Ok everyone that pm'd me ...I got it all completed :dancer: and it should be in your hands by Saturday:yay:....... If not pm me Monday and i'll check the tracking ...Thanks

Here's another report on Mason Dixon from another site y'all might find interesting

She has been in a jar curing for about 2 1/2 weeks now. When chopped she had a strong greasy lemon chicken smell...after curing in the jar she now has a sweeter citrus smell with a lingering fuel odor...I find it very interesting and inviting. She will stick to your fingers when breaking her up to smoke.

She's a an earthy citrus taste again with a little fuel after taste...She light up great and burns clean.....After the first hit you feel it behind your eyes...Fast hitting and long lasting buzz.....It seems to work from the head down. After several hits your body feel like its floating in water....very relaxing. I suffer from RLS and this does the trick, settles them down so i don't peddle all night. I also have high anxiety and my mind rarely shuts down, again the Mason Dixson seems to slow it down quite a bit. This factor alone make this bud totally awesome!!! Works ten times better than my prescribed sleeping pills. I highly recommend this as a night time bud...you need at least 6 hours of sleep. Any less and you wake up feeling fuzzy headed. Its also great to just kick back and jam to music on!!

My son was in an accident and hurt his arm. It constantly throbs with pain. After smoking a bowl of Mason Dixson :bong: he says the pain level dropped by at least 50% and his fingers weren't as numb.....At this point he stole the rest of what i had with me. Once again proving natural drugs are better than chemical drugs!!!

This ones a keeper!! Will be growing a lot of this baby!!!

Excellent strain I highly recommend it!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE thank to 46and2

I will be doing smoke reportson the Mason Dixon and Bubbamaniac myself soon. I can honestly saw this is some of the best smoke I've had in quite a while. Get em if ya can....you wont regret it....HH

"any less than 6hr's sleep wake up fuzzy headed".........now if that ain't a G13 description not sure what is.............

thanks for makin' available 46..............be tending outdoors '15...............

ganj on....................

This just keeps getting better by the post and I got to give her a try for sure...thanks for making and sharing this one 46and2...there`s so many hyped up strains and names out there that finding one that will actually deliver on it`s description it`s far to rare these days...thanks again and take care and stay safe.

How does she take to topping?

Any info on nutes?
For me I treated her like I would any Kush ..I'm a Organic type grower so i subscribe to the less is more theory and as you can see it's worked so far ...Wait til you good growers get a hold of her then she'll really shine!

Back