Mason Dixon

Knucklehead

Old Biker
Last week I happened to get a couple of nuggets of Mason Dixon. I also have a kickass T-shirt from Dixie Underground Blends . I wish I had taken pics of the nuggets , but I thought about that while I was smoking it.
Mason Dixon is a 46and2 creation that is LemonG13 x White. The nuggets were incredibly dense & hard as golf balls , but they were dried perfectly for joint smoking which is my preferred method. They were very frosty & showed the growers skills. The initial smell was lemon, earthy goodness. When I chopped up the nuggets they stuck to my scissors & filled the whole room with a lemon funk. Most normal folks would have rolled two joints from it , but like Tommy Chong , I roll big joints. I sat down & invited the neighbor over to smoke one with the Mrs K and I . The taste is phenomenal . It was a thick lemon taste that stuck to your tongue & coated your mouth. The taste persisted from the first hit to the very last toke. Normally the taste falls off about 1/2 way through a joint , but not with this.
The smoke test proved that this is some good weed. About 4 hits in & I was feeling it in my eyes. Then it flooded into my body . Very relaxing & no doubt not what you want to smoke if you intend to get things done. I felt kinda melted into the recliner. All the little muscle aches that I had were gone after the joint. It's a tad more indica than I prefer , but it would make an excellent day ender, or pain reliever . It has a serious narcotic whack IMHO.
Overall I give it high marks . I couldn't smoke it & work , but if you're looking for pain relief I suggest you try this one. Good job on this one 46and2 !!!

Haven't had a sample of her yet. But 46 is a very generous soul.

Attachments

• 2014-07-20 00.38.5472715859.jpg
    2014-07-20 00.38.5472715859.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 42
I don't have the cut , but I do have a pack of seeds. Looking forward to growing them out & finding a keeper , or two.

I don't have the cut , but I do have a pack of seeds. Looking forward to growing them out & finding a keeper , or two.

Personally I can't believe everyone around here hasn't been blowing up 46 over his seeds. This cat is on his game. I just love seed breaders that run their own seed stock.

If the mods here don't mind and you live in the 48..... Then send me a pm with a Tee shirt size and a addy and I'll hook y'all up...(first come first serve )

All I ask is that you send in a donation to this site for maintenance and upkeep in my name ... I'll take your word that you will send it in...

nice of ya 46.....................

ganj on........................

Hell ya Very Cool, spreadin the luv
got any pics of her in flower / and finished product
sharin w/ peeps is what this game is all about Rock On!!

Hell ya Very Cool, spreadin the luv
got any pics of her in flower / and finished product
sharin w/ peeps is what this game is all about Rock On!!
Go to this thread and there's lots of info ...https://thecannacabana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32749 Here's one of the Mason Dixon...

picture.php

Here's y'all a pic of a dry nug of the Mason Dixon ....you can smell it all over my house now from taking it outta the jar...

picture.php

Back