Makin' Some Bubble Hash,,,,,,

This is right after pulling outta the freeze dryer, sorry for the crop, couldn’t post whole patty as it was a iPhone pic and had to down size it.

Strawberry Banana Headstash is the strain.

We have metal trays we line with parchment, the bubble hash goes from the bags to the tray, we don’t press the water out, let it spread thin on the tray, and it drys so much better.

Beautiful stuff, can’t wait to sample, OH and this is 25u bubble.

Very nice, are you going to press that into live rosin? I got a gram of Live Rosin last summer from green dot and it was that exact strain the strawberry bannana. By far the cleanest tastiest dab I have ever had. I was getting ready to purchase a freeze dryer my self just deciding what size I should get.:puffpuffpass:

whats this live rosin and how duz i do it..??

Live rosin is made with fresh frozen, dead rosin is made from dried,lol. they both come out the same as far as I’m concerned. You can go further with the fresh and dried material and make sauce or crystals. It’s the latest fad that everyone wants now. It’s a heat thingy, jar up your rosin, place in oven and cook for extended time, crystals will appear and they will be floating in the sauce. Real pain to do.

jumpin on AnSs thread... thanks Brother.

I am presently making bubblehash from fresh froze trimmings. Im not fussy about getting it all, just don't break a sweat. Good blob of resin first pull. Second pull I'm trying a different thing. The mix is settling in the bags and I go agitate it a bit or dunk the bag... whatever. Pull it off later this evening. Edible is just about kickin in. :afraid: :confetti:

5 gal bags are feeling kinda small..like the 5 gal washing machine\\thisbsauce thing sounds interesting..ihave seen butane people do it

5 gal bags are feeling kinda small..like the 5 gal washing machine\\thisbsauce thing sounds interesting..ihave seen butane people do it

I’m not having the best of luck making sauce, kinda hard getting temps right, and think you have to have a strain that is great for hash. Most everything outta my patch is comming out dark, haven’t a clue why. Not flushed enough before harvest, to much notes while growing, I dunno?

Might be pressing with to much heat, 210f, worked well last year. Always something to figure out.

Back