Loran

Wow just seeing this about bro Loran its going to be next month but I still got a great big heart for Loran hes a top notch fellow Praying for the best for him and his family

Pretty awesome, we’ve managed to pull together a good chunk of change in a very short period of time! Loran is in good spirits and is recovering from his surgery at the moment. He’s getting ready to start immune therapy which from what I’ve researched it’s much less invasive then chemo therapy.
For those of us who don’t trust computers lol just dm me and I’ll hook you up with his po Box.
Also here’s his email Incase anyone wants to send him a message
[email protected]

Keep an eye out on Instagram for more seed auctions and seed co who are giving part of there proceeds to Loran. It’s pretty incredible how everyone pulls together and helped him out. He is truly touched by the love and he is very grateful.

One last thing , our friend made a website just for seeds that are benefiting Loran and his family. It’s www.Loransgofundme.tk if you wanna check out some killer seeds while helping a good cause or if you want to donate seeds. This web page is the place to do it. My name on Instagram is @icarus6000 if you find me I’ll keep everyone posted on what’s going down and when. Right now samurai seeds has a ton of killer seeds up on the www.loransgofundme.tk

Thanks again everyone, I’ll check in occasionally and keep you all posted on how he’s doing.
JDog aka icarus

thank you icarus, it is amazing how he's touched so many in our community and now some of the love is going back...:yinyang:

Is this fund still going? I hope he is doing better. Last time life got busy to the point I didn't have time to check in to the cabana when I did I found a few awesome friends and members had passed and that was one of my only hesitations signing back on this time.

I am glad brother Loran is on the mend and I wish you well my friend. I have a few of your creations that I started around 2 weeks ago and one thing will be certain every time those of us whom you graced with a seed of any sort there will always be a new life nurtured because of you brother.

Im not all that skilled with the facebook and insta gram stuff but I would like to know where I can donate to Loran at please. Easiest method possible lol

Be well everyone

Good news about Loran
I just got a E-mail from Mota Rebel and said to pass this along to one and all

Our friend Loran is getting much better and his tumors are gone except one on his lung that was the problem from the start . That tumor is in fact shrinking and his prognoses is looking brighter everyday .

The docs put him on a new drug called Keytruda ( as seen on TV ) it stimulates the cells in your body and he is getting positive results .

He has gone from a stage 4w/ an unprobable future to a manageable disease . Five years ago he would have been written off but now has gain more years in his life .

Well that just made my Day Brother Bart and thanks for sharing...I think I`ll smoke a Joint to celebrate this great news...take care n stay safe.
:puffpuffpass:

Back