Loran

As of late, Loran has not been feeling well.
A gofundme page has been created for those that may be able to help him out.
He;s especially worried about a new roof going into winter and how his wife will deal. If you can, feel free to donate.

https://www.facebook.com/1202361233/posts/10215603764946176/

Be nice to see him get some help... this generous guy, and that doesn't begin to describe how many he's helped with his awesome genetics...

healing vibes and prayers your way Loran..

Thanks Budmiser for posting the link to his go fund me page. Loran is pretty sick. He does have cancer and he needs a new roof on his house. So this go fund me page is for him and his wife. So far we’ve pulled in about $150 in just one day so definitely do what you can guys. Motarebel at green rebel farms will be donating a portion of his seed sales. Also I believe samurai seeds will be doing a seed auction. So keep an eye for both of them. If any of you guys can think of any other ways to help Loran, feel free to drop me a private message here or on my Facebook page. Thanks for the support everyone ��:puffpuffpass:

Sorry to read this about Loran wish I had lots of money I sure would help. Sounds like there is a plan in motion already. Hope he gets that roof. Sorry to hear he is so ill..
healing vibes and prayers coming your way Buddy....

folks, this is something we really need to get involved in...loran isn't well and with all the help and love he's given us so freely the least we can do if help him with a donation...I just did and it's was simple...Loran send me shit load of beans after I had to shut down, all I did was reach out and ask...LBL, lemon taffy, pacifica, he brought them all to our gardens...let's help one of the guys that helps up...:exactly:

Only thing I ever seen with those donate places they only want you to go through with a Credit Card but my only ways are Pay Pal or Cash

Accepted Cards

Donations can be made to any GoFundMe using most credit and debit cards. Here is a helpful list of accepted payment methods:

Visa
Mastercard
Discover
American Express
Sofort (For German donors)
GiroPay (For German donors)
PayPal Accounts (These are specifically for certified charity campaigns)

Note: Be sure to check the currency of the campaign before submitting your information!

If your donation isn't going through for some reason, please see this article for tricks and tips.

PayPal

All personal campaigns and charity campaigns created prior to November 3, 2016, accept donations by credit or debit cards only. We do not accept PayPal contributions unless you're donating to a charity campaign that was created after November 3, 2016.

If you're unable to donate using a credit or debit card, you can always get in touch with the campaign organizer to ask whether they're able to receive your donation another way.

To do this, visit the campaign you'd like to donate to and click or tap the envelope icon next to the campaign organizer’s name. This will allow you to send them a direct message.

Just got word from Mota Rebel and he is trying to track down ndnguy to let him know about Loran . If anyone can shoot me a number or e-mail I would appreciate it very much . Please send in a PM .

Thanks for posting this bud. Donation made. I talked to Loran recently and was glad to hear him in such good spirits. There’s no quit in him. He’s in my prayers.
:puffpuffpass:

Back