JAWS GENETICS

ya most all of the newer stuff i have let go of already, i was getting way to many cuts sent my way and it was KILLING my seed popping adventures which is my bread-n-butter. sadly i had to let some really good strains go to make room for fresh seed popping, wish i had had kept a couple of them now, mainly the GMO cut man she is looking really nice right now. not sure i can finish her properly but ya shes a stunner.

the 92 og is the one i knew i was not going to let slip away though she is super nice and one of my favorites at the moment.

onward ..

Oh i like the look of that Cherry Pie .
dont know if you remember way back when over to the mag when i made some hybrids using the white must but i just got some seeds of her after 15 years of hoping, there now in soil and on the move. im going to breed her this time round with the A.S.S from bodhi going to call it AMERICAN MUSTANG, really hoping to get some stink from the ASS strain. AMERICAN SKUNK SELECTION suppose to be some possible nice stinky skunk in the mix.

we shall see ..

Maybe 1 day the GMO will find it's way back to you my friend . Stinky is good i wish you luck 🙂 . It just hit me strange i never got to try any of your gear i must say looks to be my loss :cry:

deathstar day 58

20.JPG21.JPG22.JPG

ahh ya things are still working quite well today, im so happy about that.

chem 91
24.JPG25.JPG26.JPG

will be a really fun harvest this round. those cuts are gone now along with several others. just was getting to many clones in house and my seed popping was stating to suffer bif time and me being a seed breeder i had to fix that. im sad for the loss of some but hey more room to find my own killers.

peace ..

ok got to say im really really liking the ALIEN GORG f1-v1 strain, just went through a testing phase and she passed very well.

alien gorg-3.JPGalien gorg-10.JPGalien gorg-14.JPGalien gorg-16.JPG

this strain has some killers smells and the stone is pretty decent. so happy with my first tested ugorg hybrid. i made 28 of them so i have a lot to get tested.

sadly the chimera gorg did not make it passed testing, was bummed but hey thats why we have testing right ..

peace ..

Just Lovely as usual

What a great job you do with those

Bare
i do try brother, finally got everything looking on point except for the big ass TK, she is not liking me right now. need to get her figured out, other then her everything else is looking decent, a couple more weeks of veg and then we flip.

need to get fresh cuts soon, as well as deciding what i want to make in this round.

thank you for your interest ..

Back