JAWS GENETICS

man would love to hang here a bit more but im having a big problem with this site. ahh not sure why but all most every thread i go into the left half of the page is cut off. im surprised im able to reply in this one at this time.

very strange ..

I've had the same issue on and off as well but I'm sure they'll get it sorted my friend just stick around 🙂

ahh so it is a site issue and not something on my end. that makes me fill a bit better, i started a jaws thread and felt bad about just leaving it as it was but the issue was just rage for me. so ya very glad its not on my end.

long time RERSPECT my sister, you still have the leather ?

if ya do can i see a pic for old time sakes ??.

sweet cookies very very covered in trich, if you do not top you can get very large colas and if you top you will get really nice GOLF BALL type buds.

now i have the f2 #6 keeper that i found in a pack of f2, im not saying you will find her to but ya she came from that line.

golf ball style

14.JPG9.JPG7.JPG

big cola

6-45.JPG6-61.JPG2-11.JPG

all those are from the ALIEN COOKIES F2.

peace .

man would love to hang here a bit more but im having a big problem with this site. ahh not sure why but all most every thread i go into the left half of the page is cut off. im surprised im able to reply in this one at this time.

very strange ..
Try clearing browser history and cookies.
I've had the same issue on and off as well but I'm sure they'll get it sorted my friend just stick around 🙂
See above!

Oh hell, Teresa...we just as cute as we ever was. Okay, my toes are not as cute as when i was little. But they got stomped on, repeatedly by horses. Also, i was showing hubby my one index finger that i think has perogies disease.

Back