In Your Opinion what is the "Finest" cannabis to smoke on earth?

I think that I may be remiss if I were not to mention T-1000. I picked up a CSI cut at Archive, Puddletown. It is the most beautiful plant that I've ever grown. Also, it is the most stony smoke I've ever had. Not racy, talk-to-Jesus smoke - which I'm still trying to locate. I mean T-1000 is like the stuff Rip Van Winkle smoked just before the long kiss good night.

Last edited:
Speaking of C99...
Another strain I put in my favorites was Female Seed's original release of Grapefruit. Which I believe to be Breeder Steve's SPG X C99. Not especially potent and pretty low yielding bit I really did like the flavor.
Now youve got my attention! Grapefruit is my favorite strain. Ive had the same keeper mom I popped from a four pack in 2004. Clearest happy up high ive had since the summer of '87. Crossed it to everything but still just love it perfectly by itself. -Clams

Attachments

• 20181116_133429.jpg
    20181116_133429.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 9
I thought this was already decided?

:giggle:

As a previous commenter mentioned I break mine down into 2 categories, old school and new school. I'm an indica freak through and through and have been a heavy smoker for 30 years.

1. Would have to be the original skunk I had as recently as 2008 until my house got robbed.. Roadkill terps not the sweet kind. Grew short and squat like a super skunk and I'm assuming it was a pheno of one. Perfect for a SOG set-up

2. Meigs County Gold, a legendary strain from Ohio. I never did have the pleasure of growing this one as I'm in NW Ohio and this strain originated from The SE part of the state and was closely guarded by old heads at the time. It was some of the sweetest tasting euphoric herb I've ever had.

3. I'm not a fan of most cookie strains but Garlic cookies is the closest thing I've found to the original skunk I grew. It has the same knockout power and similar wrankness but still not the same. I love it but it takes 12 weeks to flower to get the effects I want when skunk was ready in 55 days 😪. Not giving up on my search for this strain and I know somebody has it growing still. I refuse to believe it's gone forever. I had a fallout with the guy who gave it to me and recently did a Google search on him and found a phone number. It's a long shot and the odds of him having it 16 plus years later is slim but he had a few growers in his circle too. I'm going to build up enough courage to call him soon. I hope he is still alive. He's around 70 now

Desert island 5 strains:

blue bonnet via Lonestar - he did inlieberry the best.

BubbaKush - because I know I can herm it and pop enough seeds to yank og kush out as well and I love both of them

Giesel - likewise can yank almost any sour or Chem type out of it.

Silver Pearl - for the days when I wanna feel dreamy

Poodlenutz - when I feel like having a panic attack

For me that would have to be Headband by Duke Diamond & Dominion seeds. Seriously some of the finest cannabis on earth. I know that Subcool once said Northern Cali Gooey was the finest weed on earth to him. What about you? Whats the cannabis you would label as the finest cannabis you've ever smoked?
Duke diamond made headband now? Where have I been 😂

Last time I spoke to chemdog he told me he never gave hesdband to duke because he never had a headband strain - wonder if dukes using bob Hemphills 56 day?

As a previous commenter mentioned I break mine down into 2 categories, old school and new school. I'm an indica freak through and through and have been a heavy smoker for 30 years.

1. Would have to be the original skunk I had as recently as 2008 until my house got robbed.. Roadkill terps not the sweet kind. Grew short and squat like a super skunk and I'm assuming it was a pheno of one. Perfect for a SOG set-up

2. Meigs County Gold, a legendary strain from Ohio. I never did have the pleasure of growing this one as I'm in NW Ohio and this strain originated from The SE part of the state and was closely guarded by old heads at the time. It was some of the sweetest tasting euphoric herb I've ever had.

3. I'm not a fan of most cookie strains but Garlic cookies is the closest thing I've found to the original skunk I grew. It has the same knockout power and similar wrankness but still not the same. I love it but it takes 12 weeks to flower to get the effects I want when skunk was ready in 55 days 😪. Not giving up on my search for this strain and I know somebody has it growing still. I refuse to believe it's gone forever. I had a fallout with the guy who gave it to me and recently did a Google search on him and found a phone number. It's a long shot and the odds of him having it 16 plus years later is slim but he had a few growers in his circle too. I'm going to build up enough courage to call him soon. I hope he is still alive. He's around 70 now
Meigs County gold haven't heard that in a long time same with the shit that killed Elvis KY creeper Christmas tree bud nice trip down memory lane thank for that 1

Desert island 5 strains:

blue bonnet via Lonestar - he did inlieberry the best.

BubbaKush - because I know I can herm it and pop enough seeds to yank og kush out as well and I love both of them

Giesel - likewise can yank almost any sour or Chem type out of it.

Silver Pearl - for the days when I wanna feel dreamy

Poodlenutz - when I feel like having a panic attack
good morning Matt, What’s your opinion of Joe Pietri? I just picked up his Kona gold blue dragon seeds. Joe seems pretty legit. We’ll see I’m going to do a sizable run of his genetics. A friend grew out the blue dragon a few years ago and it leveled me and I’m not a lightweight by any means. Just recently his strain became available. You should try and get his gruff ass on the show?

Almost Forgot about Hippy Slayer - phenotype of Dirty Hippy x Appalechia by Bodhi. amazing cannabis. Smells and tastes like a bus load of dirty hippies coming back from a festival - sweat, body odor and rotten fruit..... tastes like sweat and the buzz just smacks you around like it owns you

Ive noticed a ton of peoples favorites tend to be whatever good strains they had around when they first started or were young.

And im no different, My favorites are Headband and Diesel i was getting in around 2010. i wish i knew which cuts we were getting when i was a kid because i really havent seen nug of either of them that fire ever since
Whenever I see or hear this topic come up I often hear about the old cultivars from back in the day. (late 70's early 80's for me)

I'll save a long story here, but since I began growing after Canada "legalized" I have found that I much prefer my "seeded bud" to unseeded... even if they are sister plants. Now I know the only way to really test this theory for myself would be to use two cuts off of the same mother and grow them in the same environment. (I'm too lazy to do that)

But I have recently begun to wonder; "Does the memory recall the "best bud" due to the fact that almost all of the cannabis available in my young years was all seeded bud?

Of course there is a wade range of other factors that could play into this like, an un-exposed endo-cannabinoid system to plant THC, CBD, etc, 1/2 fermented weed like a Malawi cob, over ripe, under ripe, "contaminated weed" with some other drug, etc etc etc...

Does anyone else prefer seeded weed... perhaps ritual plays into it too?

Back