i have to do a complete tear down

That sux. Good Luck. But BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
Hate the fact we need to do stuff like this cause we grow some green.

i was talking to the contractor today and he told me that they will not even need to go in my house or basement, they can do all the work from the outside :)

I still have to do the complete tear down because they will be down to my rafters and that is where i have my lights hanging

but i think when he is done it will be much better than before and i will have no more leaks and even odor control should be better. not that i have trouble now :shh:

he is fine with my mid august date so i can get about 3 more harvest in before tear down time :swordfight:

sure breaks up the monotony

Thats Great news BB
Kudos and Cheers my Brother

Seeds are Nice because that's where all the real winning cuts come from.

I got you covered on Beans buddy

thanks guy, it sure makes this whole thing easier knowing i can jump right back in again.

i think i am going to do away with my two 2x2 trays and go with one more bigfoot 2x4 tray instead. I like a cycle every 3 weeks but it is just to hard to get to the girls in the back of my room. it will be easier to change one reservoir at a time

i figured it out last night i should get 8 cycles (between 3 trays) in before i have to tear down.so that should help cover the cost :pulp:

Great news you get to stockpile nicely and store up plenty to get through your shutdown period, and help pay for the work of course. Good luck with the work bro, your lucky that you dont have to wait an insurance company to approve and set up everything that happens, or you end up shut down for 9 months like i was :kez:
Sounds like your project is gonna be a much better experience than mine was but good luck to ya anyway!

my guy told me i could probably get it done on my home owners ins, but i would rather pay cash and have no inspections

a lot of porches fell down this winter. mine just sunk :magic:

i sure do not want an insurance guy nosing around in my grow room even if it is empty

my guy told me i could probably get it done on my home owners ins, but i would rather pay cash and have no inspections

a lot of porches fell down this winter. mine just sunk :magic:

i sure do not want an insurance guy nosing around in my grow room even if it is empty

Better safe than sorry bro--out of sight out of mind:magic::up:

Porch

Hey BB, Main thing is your corner of the house isn't going to cave in. Safety is first thing any way. Don't need fire dept. or rescue dept. in your yard. Sounds like you have some good friends on beans. I have w/b and ice you can have if you like. Better growing space is in the future it sounds like. See like so many people said bigger and better things to come, peace and many blessings to you. GG :cigar2:

Back