i have to do a complete tear down

budsbuddy

man i just got some suck ass news.

i thought when i had my own place i did not need to worry about other people

I am getting sofit and facia on my house and they were going to cover my porch and all my post and things

well when i got home today the contractor tells me my roof has come loose from the house and is falling down.

I wouldl not care but my grow room is under my porch and they have to lift the deck to get to the foundation

I have my two 2x2 trays in flower under one half of my porch and my mom's and easy cloner is in the other side of the porch

I will have to take down my lights, ventilation, plastic.

I am lucky i built my extra flower room so i guess that is where my mom's and easy cloner will go and i have to shut down my grows

oh well i just wanted to cry to some one

what is a shame is there is nothing i want to change, so i will just put everything back exactly how it is already

the one good thing is he will water proof it so it will not leak and kill my mom's any more (rip kksc)

i just wanted to cry to some one, thanks for listening :down:

I can relate. But your problem is temporary, and you should be really glad that's all it is. Let me make you feel slightly better. I need to cry to someone too.

I have been growing for like 7 years "professionally" and I am about to be forced to just stop. Just quit. And I will have to tear down two 4k rooms. And it is going to fukc up my life, because I have little else I can do (you already know how the job market is looking).

The medical cannabis business in California is just completely glutted, crowded, nonfunctional and feeding on itself. I never thought I'd see the day when growers in California could overwhelm the demand in California and flood the market year round, but that's where it is now. I guess I didn't want to believe it could happen. But now it is to the point where I can't even barely move a pound, and if I manage to at all, it's for a price that causes me to LOSE money (lots of it). If that's the case, why would I blunder forward and grow more rooms?

So just be glad that once your problem is resolved, you can go back to what you were doing. I don't think I can ever go back to what I was doing. And I'm going down the toilet financially on top of it. :angry:

It's been a rough year for lots of folks in CA - the market is the worst it has ever been. Next year is likely to be even worse than this year if I had to guess. I think we are going to see a lot of growers going out of business here in the next year or two.

since i got my good news i have been thinking a lot :rofl:

i think i figured out what to do with my moms. i will kill them and take cuts. I have 12 mom's and i have a 60 site cloner. so i think that comes out to about 5 cuts of each girl. I can put my cloner under a fluro and then i can keep my other room going while they work. I figure i can hang black plastic around the rest of the room while they are here working, the lights will be off i think it will be safe. I will have a non smoker friend come by and give it a sniff test before they get get here.

I am not so worried about them turning me in as i am with them coming after my garden. I would rather no one know what i have.

I have lots more work for him so i figure that will temper his curiosity too.

shit shit shit :yinyang:

sorry to hear about your mis fortune bud. while they are there , might as have them add wire ,plumbing and vents to make the room ...mo betta !:wave2: tell em its gonna be your new laundry room .

It's been a rough year for lots of folks in CA - the market is the worst it has ever been. Next year is likely to be even worse than this year if I had to guess. I think we are going to see a lot of growers going out of business here in the next year or two.
Very true--esp. so. cali

i guess one good thing is i can bleach the room all over again and really get rid of my pm.

shit keeps creeping back, not as bad as it was but i do not want any at all :sumo:

i guess one good thing is i can bleach the room all over again and really get rid of my pm.

shit keeps creeping back, not as bad as it was but i do not want any at all :sumo:
Just rem. to treat plants for 2 or 3 weeks before u put them back in the general population bro--or it will go all wrong again...

There's always a silver lining hehe....

since i am going to take cuts and start over, some one said to dip them in bleach water?

what should it be mixed at, and also can i just drop the whole cut in the solution and maybe cut the end off before i put them in the cloner?

i have time to plan my shut down so i want to do as much as i can when i do it

since i am going to take cuts and start over, some one said to dip them in bleach water?

what should it be mixed at, and also can i just drop the whole cut in the solution and maybe cut the end off before i put them in the cloner?

i have time to plan my shut down so i want to do as much as i can when i do it

i put a few small drops of bleach to 1 gallon of water and dip/dunk them(cuts ) in it and then give them a folier spray of kelp and then use a product from garden safe(at any home depot or nursury) for pm, mold, virusus ect. after the cuts are comp. dry from the bleach bath. Garden safe makes a pesticide(organic) also spray and use that all through out veg just like there pm/mold product. after a couple weeks after that i spray them down with Monteral spinasol organic(breaks down in the sun) pesticide that help hard core with pm and mold also;)--i also use the monteray stuff up to the 4th week of flower;) Id u need some of this stuff--let me know--i have a crap load of it bro.

edit--after the bath/dip--take the stem and recut under ro water

i can get hyperdermic needles to measure. I do not know how much is a few drops.

maybe one mll per gallon?

i want rid of this damn pm in the worse way.

i am ready to start from fresh but i hate to loose the cuts i have save for years

I am learning there is other stuff out there though :hockey:
and i like about everything i get.

i still want to grow some of my ragweed from years ago and see what i can do with it.

just once anyways

You got it figured BB. Sorry to hear of the renovation probs bro. In the end it will work out for the best.

Peace,

ZigZag

man i just got some suck ass news.

i thought when i had my own place i did not need to worry about other people

I am getting sofit and facia on my house and they were going to cover my porch and all my post and things

well when i got home today the contractor tells me my roof has come loose from the house and is falling down.

I wouldl not care but my grow room is under my porch and they have to lift the deck to get to the foundation

if the roof is comming off, then why would they need to get to the foundation?

it dosent make sense as there is nothing they can do at the foundation level
to correct a problem with the roof.

if your roof truss's are not secured properly they should be able to resecure them by installing "hurricane" plates....they should be able to get enough access to do this thru the soffet or from the attic, it's tight but it can be done

i dont know , i just woke and maybe i'm reading this wrong ... but it dosent sound right to me

mj

the roof of my grow room is my porch floor. they roof is attached to the floor. And the roof of my porch is coming away from my house. only my porch post are holding my roof up right now

and besides coming away from the house he said that one corner of the roof has sunk 4 1/2" so he needs to pour a new header to rebuild my porch.

before i bought my house a few years ago they covered the gap up with flashing and shingles so i never saw it.

I told him when he builds the new porch i want it water proof so i can use it for storage.

that is what i will say all the vent pipes are for

but i probably will have to pull down the hps and light mover, don't know how to explain them away

ok , i gotcha now

that really sucks bro...thats alot of work to have to deal with after buying a new place

....and yes, prolly best to get rid of anything at all grow related

Back