How would Ya'll keep a couple of Moms if space is a major consideration?

i found a tent at walmart for $0 that was listed as 48x48x72....

metric...

would have been great for a mom tent, like 12" x 12" x 24" tall... that and some home depot or mars hydro little LEDs hanging would easily keep a decent mom

it might also fit into your tent now, keeping everything compact

i found a tent at walmart for $0 that was listed as 48x48x72....

metric...

would have been great for a mom tent, like 12" x 12" x 24" tall... that and some home depot or mars hydro little LEDs hanging would easily keep a decent mom

it might also fit into your tent now, keeping everything compact

I'm almost all done and now you tell me Walmart has free tents?? :)

I would prefer to hold off on another tent,so this solution should do me well for the time being. I hope. :)

Nice setup [MENTION=72]mre[/MENTION] - I started using blumats and super/living soil and it’s almost too easy. Probably a bit much for what he is looking at but I’m a fan and the plants seem to do noticeably better with the constant moisture level in the media.

I used to have a tiny cabinet with a just a few cfl's for my mothers. It was maybe 3' x 2' x 8"
Just took clones right before flower. Topped them on node 6 or so back down to node 3 to keep them small and bush them out. And by the time flowering is done they are ready for veg. Then repeat

Nice setup [MENTION=72]mre[/MENTION] - I started using blumats and super/living soil and it’s almost too easy. Probably a bit much for what he is looking at but I’m a fan and the plants seem to do noticeably better with the constant moisture level in the media.
Hi Olday,

Do you use Classic or the Tropf for your mothers?

I have limited space.

Suppose I wanted to keep a plant or 2 as Mothers.

Would you suppose using a cardboard appliance box would work? Would probably want a 50-70w MH (assuming I could find one or a cheap led) for lighting and a smallish computer fan for ventilation.

Pretty sure that is a reasonable solution,but I'm always open to suggestions.
I’ve kept 30 moms alive on a flood table for over 20 years. I keep them small with low light and nutrients at about 1/4 strength. I’ve lost a couple but always have clones started. I have a pretty small operation so a plant big enough to take a few cuts is all I need.

I have limited space.

Suppose I wanted to keep a plant or 2 as Mothers.

Would you suppose using a cardboard appliance box would work? Would probably want a 50-70w MH (assuming I could find one or a cheap led) for lighting and a smallish computer fan for ventilation.

Pretty sure that is a reasonable solution,but I'm always open to suggestions.
Here’s a photo from this morning. It’s a super low maintenance setup. I change the water when the plants look ready. Sometimes a month or so. I also use a blast of pool shock to keep the algaeIMG_7297.jpeg in check.

Back