How about them No Pest Strips...

I actually did spinosad as a foliar as well as a soil drench twice.My plants look awful,but the thrips appear to have surrendered.

Time will tell.

Does anyone know what happen to promis insecticide, a systemic food grade imid?
I saw 2broke reccomends hachi Sc. But that is only approved on ortimentals in a green house.

Ok I just found some! If your still having thrip problems I’d highly reccomend this stuff and I found it at discount-hydro.net.
Just found some thrips in my bloom room and I am super pissed off! To late to use any pesticides but I won’t let this happen again! Bastards!

I wonder how many infestations occur due to thrips in the commercial soil we buy? I am waaay careful in my day to day garden tending,and to have them "magically" appear is a bit of a stretch.

I have wondered the same thing slim, although since I started changing into lab clothes upon entering the grow area I have not seen a new outbreak of thrips occur. That being said, I should note that I have not purchased any new promix in over 6 months, so all is just conjecture on my part:D

I have also had pests (spider mites) pop up "out of nowhere" and suspected that they might have come from soil. But I dunno. All you can do is be watchful. If you see something, SPRAY something ;)

Back