Hello everyone!!!!

Hola Amigo!

great to see you living the dream!

Swedes daughter and husband just sold their 72 GB believe it was a 36…the marina is Bridgeview in Bremerton…

when we head up to Port Angeles we will stop by and spark one up with ya

cheers
big and Swede

IMG_3524.jpeg

First for us, early this am seals were all over the dock, was dark and didn’t get a good look at um as they jumped back in the water, scared the crap outta at first. Looked out just now and there all around even a baby one, not sure quite what they are, I think their fur seals, have to check. But it’s so cool to see um for the first time, its why we chose the PNW for all the wild life.

Looked um up, there harbor seals

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6816.jpeg
    IMG_6816.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Nice to see you are living your dream CBF.
Looks like a good boat and good fishing machine as well.
Best to you.
OP
Think this vessel was a charter fishing boat at one time, or someone used it to make a buck, as there’s rod holders up and down the rails, and some electrical connections along the house that I think may have been used as crab/prawn trap pullers. Looking forward to eating off the sea, and coastal foraging.

I’m not much of a cook, and we are awaiting our drivers license so we can get fishing license, which covers all shellfish, crab and prawns.
Made a huge pot of bacon and beans, so we are on a bean and rice diet at present, made some fried bean burritos with onion, peppers and cheddar tonite, dang good soppins.

Attachments

• IMG_1190.jpeg
    IMG_1190.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Back