Harvest Right Freeze Dryer

I must be old fashioned ....... I like smoking pot

I’m with you. Concentrates are great, and the hype is real when you first start dabbing quality product but nothing beats well grown weed that burns in a joint to the tip. I roll big joints thinking maybe I’ll save half for later but when the cherry stays lit I won’t stop till it’s gone. It doesn’t matter how high I am lol
When you get heavily into concentrates and are not smoking weed for a while of course it’s not going to taste right when you start smoking again. Same thing happen to me when I use to vape a volcano a lot.
But when the dust settles nothing beats a well rounded high from a joint. Concentrates stay more in the head without body to it.

I smoke it all still for smoking enjoyment but im pretty sure its the gram of oil getting the job dine daily

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here they are freezing freshly harvested plants and extracting rosin!

No drying or curing at all.

https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/marijuana-harvest-fresh-frozen-trend
That is how you get live products. With Live Rosin the hash must be dried(making live Rosin you are going to see a huge drop in yield), live resin or diamonds or live badder all get processed without drying.
I would love to know how much fresh frozen product purepressure uses to get those 100gram bricks. I bet selling dried lb.s for A Grand would net you more profit then making live Rosin out of it.

Maybe

It is easier to get a good price for the Rosin though.

idk if you can get $1000 these days for a lot of weed. :)

That is how you get live products. With Live Rosin the hash must be dried(making live Rosin you are going to see a huge drop in yield), live resin or diamonds or live badder all get processed without drying.

I have only pressed cured buds. Are you saying freshly cut buds are pressed?

I have only pressed cured buds. Are you saying freshly cut buds are pressed?

No, there is too much water in the fresh buds to press. You have to make bubblehash with fresh frozen buds and dry it correctly(usually with a freeze dryer). Lots of little tips and tricks that need to happen for quality live Rosin or Rosin sauce. As much as I want to invest in a setup it just simply will not give the return I want. I can’t stand making bubble more then a few times a year and there is no way I’m going to make bubble for other people to press.

Back