Got a new toy! Yocan Evolve Plus Pen

yocan seems to have a US division, so maybe i will contact them. i want to see how the new battery does first though.

let me know how you like it!

Mine landed today. The regular quartz dual
Wire coil was priced at $21 and the ceramic skillet coil option was 34. Thought i would get two ceramic coils instead of the the quartz wire coil. They sent me the normal quartz coil package with 2 coils plus a 5 pack of the ceramic skillet coils. Really like the size of it. Stands up nice also like you said. Love how deep and wide the coils are.

how you like it now that you've had it a while? after some charging issues, my battery is fine. i bought an entire new kit for spare parts since i fukin love this thing. now i got to drive out west to get some good stuff to smoke in it :prop:

so i decided to try the Evolve-D for dry flowers, it's similar to the Evolve Plus in looks and construction but is skinny (doesn't stand up well) and has the old school charging system a lot of pens seem to have (you can't use the pen while it's charging), unlike the Plus which has a micro USB port. the atomizer has a spring-loaded top that apparently pushes out the ashes. got a black one to match my Plus.

tried it out, need to figure out the sweet spot for how much herb to insert. charging it up now for some more testing tonight hopefully. cleaning may be an issue, though a brush is provided. around $20/shipped on ebay.

picture.php

Evolve-D_1.png

Evolve-D_3_1024x1024.png

i does indeed. but like many of these flower pens, you need to clean it out after every spent oven. it comes with a brush. decent draw effort, feels nice in the hand, like i said the charger is EGO type so you can't puff while its charging. goes beautifully with my wax pen from the same company. and it accepts 510 threading, a big plus for replacement parts (which, btw, are the way Youcan's stuff gets you...its cheaper to buy an entire new kit than new coils). overall grade so far: B

The Plus or the Evolve-D Rootbound?
Can you link me to one? I can't find the pen and 5 coil deal like you have on the evolve-d, found one in the Plus though. I need one for flowers, not wax or oil. That or something to go with my IPV5 mod.

I'm expecting delivery of mine tomorrow...now I need to find someone to blow my herb into BHO, that's one road I don't wanna go down...with my luck I'd go boom...

just got mine about 20 minutes ago, got it charging as we speak...I ordered additional coils but they look different that whats in the unit as it comes...:hmm:

Does the E-Plus do flowers?
Or, should I just buy an atomizer? When I kicked my millenial renter out, naturally he left the room filthy and a disaster. While cleaning, I found what's called an IPV5 from Pioneer2Go. I'm pretty sure it's a 200w vape mod. Not knowing much, I googled and found some info on it, in that it needs an atomizer. It does have a usb charging cord with it.
Know of a good atomizer? Or, a good herb pen?

Reactions: Boo
I don't see alot of herb pens now that dabbing ones are so prolific...I was talking to a friend about these rigs...seems to me once you get into the groove smoking dabs flowers don't really effect you near as well as they once did...dabbing is looking like it's the new "hard" stuff...:kez:

I don't do dabs for just that reason. Flowers do me fine.

No info on vape mods? I didn't know the field had gotten so complex. I'm not even sure if these are for e-juice, flowers or what?

dude turned me on to some whipped up sort of wax last night. shit looked bizarre and he had a small bucket of the stuff. it is clear my experiences with concentrates before last night have not really been experiences, but failures instead. 2 puffs and i was literally tripping. yikes. how you guys do that stuff all day?

After some time with oil now, that stuff is incredibly strong. My legs literally went numb for the first mile on a run the other day. Another time I was in a non stoner friendly area and my anxieties went through the roof. Heart racing... the works. Most uncomfortable and crazy heart racing I've ever had off of weed.

Gotta be very very careful and responsible with these new concentrates.

I've had some that wasn't very strong, but the strong stuff, watch out.

Taking a dropper of CBD extract helps bring ya down from a too-high adventure. Had to do it once with a too strong edible.

Back